• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guys with white hair is a sign of great but dark power...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^^ Well just have to wait in agony and find out. Watch capcom push it back another year lol. Then we really would have to riot.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But really... why do they have to keep their fans in the dark?!
We need the light! They cant even tell us when the game is coming out for heavens sake!

morrigan

Ha-ha... Riiiight! I always say - Hellish Capcom! Huh...And of course no one of us don't know the true story. We can be right or wrong. We're just waiting for DMC4 and thinking about it... And we play.
icon_smiley145.gif

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well I honestly don't want to know everything. It would take alot of fun out of the game if I already knew what was about to jump off. Im bittersweet about the suspense.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You really hate Kyrie dont ya?

morrigan;44609 said:
Ha-ha... Riiiight! I always say - Hellish Capcom! Huh...And of course no one of us don't know the true story. We can be right or wrong. We're just waiting for DMC4 and thinking about it... And we play.
icon_smiley145.gif

For the last part, "And we play." that is right.
Whenever I come to hear of DMC I put my ps on and start playing like a maniac!
Trust me, in a few more seconds I will be gone to play DMC3 and 2!:$

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Probably:p
Nero's arm has demonic powers. If this is some sort of possession or something else we do not have the slightest clue.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I wouldn't have thought him completly possesed by his arm. He seems to be in control over it more then it over him. He may have a the voices to argue with about what is right and wrong but that's all I would think he had to deal with.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Dalkin;44667 said:
He may have a the voices to argue with about what is right and wrong but that's all I would think he had to deal with.

I'd laugh if there was a cut-scene showing an angel on Nero's right shoulder and a demon on Nero's left shoulder telling him between right and wrong:p

Raziel

Devil bringer
so when is the tokoyo game show ?what date cause they said they are going to show a new levels and hopefully new cut scence

exor

Tokyo Gameshow Dates:
The businessdays are from the 20-21 of september and the public days from the 22-23 of september

Top Bottom