• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GUNDAM!!!

Which Series is your Favorite?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta

• Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

• Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

• After War Gundam X

• Mobile Fighter Gundam G

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Victory

• Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other Series

• Total voters

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
^ Watched some not long ago on YT, as it cames only alternative for Anime, in my country anime DVDs are rare and costly.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Most of the Gundam Series takes place either in the past or the future. According to the series, they actually dont talk about the past events. This is refered to as the "Dark History". they tried to hide the past in order to keep the human race from making the same mistakes in the past. Very rarely if at all with you hear "Zeon" in After Colony Era ^_^

Nelo_Vergil

Most of the Gundam Series takes place either in the past or the future. According to the series, they actually dont talk about the past events. This is refered to as the "Dark History". they tried to hide the past in order to keep the human race from making the same mistakes in the past. Very rarely if at all with you hear "Zeon" in After Colony Era ^_^

what about the event that took place in gundam00, A.D? i know there were something i noticed about gundaom00 that i could've sworn i also saw in gundam wing or vice versa i can't remember correctly since it's been a long time since i made the theory. But i remember thinking that setsuna, main character in gundam00, might very well be alive since he's basically immortal metal.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
what about the event that took place in gundam00, A.D? i know there were something i noticed about gundaom00 that i could've sworn i also saw in gundam wing or vice versa i can't remember correctly since it's been a long time since i made the theory. But i remember thinking that setsuna, main character in gundam00, might very well be alive since he's basically immortal metal.
From what I understand, 00 takes place befor or after the Universal era, Considering how the the story takes place in
2307 AD. Each Era has a different calender..
Seed Destiny uses C.E (Cosmic era). example: C.E 12
Universal uses U.C, (Universal Century) example: U.C 0060
Gundam G uses F.C (Future Century) example: F.C 5
and Gundam Wing uses A.C (After Colony) example A.C 022
this is why 00 confuses me, because it uses a normal calender, so we really dont know when this takes place...

Nelo_Vergil

From what I understand, 00 takes place befor or after the Universal era, Considering how the the story takes place in
2307 AD. Each Era has a different calender..
Seed Destiny uses C.E (Cosmic era). example: C.E 12
Universal uses U.C, (Universal Century) example: U.C 0060
Gundam G uses F.C (Future Century) example: F.C 5
and Gundam Wing uses A.C (After Colony) example A.C 022
this is why 00 confuses me, because it uses a normal calender, so we really dont know when this takes place...

im ripping straight from the wiki. So try to order which is before/after based off what events are/have taken place.

Mobile Fighter G Gundam takes place in the Future Century (FC), where space colonies have gained the upper hand over Earth, consequently attempting to put an end to the internal power struggles now plaguing the planet.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing takes place in the After Colony (AC) calendar system, set after the foundation of the first space colony, where Earth firmly maintains repressive control over its colonies.

After War Gundam X takes place in the After War (AW) timeline, set after the conclusion of the 7th Space War, where the Earth is devastated by massive colony drops.

∀ Gundam takes place in the CC (正歴 Seireki?) calendar system, which director Yoshiyuki Tomino intended as the distant future of all previous timelines. The CC sees the colonies becoming much stronger than the Earth, but unlike the FC timeline, takes a more aggressive stance towards it. The English acronym of CC is Correct Century (コレクトセンチュリー), in the official Japanese ∀ guide book

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, its sequels, and spinoffs take place in the Cosmic Era, with CE referring to the years after the foundation of the first space colonies.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00, is so far the only series to occur during the non-fictional Anno Domini (西暦 Seireki?) timeline. This is reflected in the show with a worldview that more reflects the modern world, and the presence of real-life conflicts and rebel groups such as the Real Irish Republican Army and the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE takes place in the Advanced Generation (AG) calendar system, which is set after hundreds of years of space colonization and is characterized by the end of all wars in the Earth sphere and a period of peace before the sudden attack of the UE.

gotta remember though during gundam00 things weren't as advanced yet.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Go go Strike Freedom!
gundam_strike_freedom_by_bakukang.jpg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just got throught disk 4 of Mobile Suit Gundam Wing......
I DONT WANT IT TO END!!! :'(

Top Bottom