• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GUNDAM!!!

Which Series is your Favorite?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta

• Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

• Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

• After War Gundam X

• Mobile Fighter Gundam G

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Victory

• Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other Series

• Total voters

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Well, I've noticed alot of people who like gundam on the forum (expecially me), and now we need a thread for Mobile Suits! May it be Pics, Gifs, Discussions, or anything else Gundam related!
images
images
Z
2Q==

images
images

images
images

images
images

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
As you can probably tell from my status, Mobile Fighter G Gundam is my favorite. ^_^ "COME OUT! BURNING GUNDAM!" (or God Gundam if you're Japanese)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The first Gundam series I ever saw was Gundam Wing. I liked Gundam Wing because their were five Gundams which actually reminded me of MMPR at the time. (Funny huh?) I don't know if the five of them ever fought together because Toonami was weird with the episodes back than. Than Toonami started showing G Gundam and BOOM I fell in love with the series!
It was DBZ with robots and Allenby was hot! (For a cartoon character, God bless those tight suits). Domon was hands down my favorite character and every time he unleashed the Burning (God) Finger I was jumping off my seat in joy! Spoilers: The idea that a women is the perfect pilot for the Dark (Devil) Gundam was brilliant and while the ending was a bit "girly" it was a damn good ending to the series. I've only seen two Gundam shows but G Gundam will always be in my heart.
tumblr_lzm7hpLaba1qdlgojo1_500.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The first Gundam series I ever saw was Gundam Wing. I liked Gundam Wing because their were five Gundams which actually reminded me of MMPR at the time. (Funny huh?) I don't know if the five of them ever fought together because Toonami was weird with the episodes back than. Than Toonami started showing G Gundam and BOOM I fell in love with the series!
It was DBZ with robots and Allenby was hot! (For a cartoon character, God bless those tight suits). Domon was hands down my favorite character and every time he unleashed the Burning (God) Finger I was jumping off my seat in joy! Spoilers: The idea that a women is the perfect pilot for the Dark (Devil) Gundam was brilliant and while the ending was a bit "girly" it was a damn good ending to the series. I've only seen two Gundam shows but G Gundam will always be in my heart.
tumblr_lzm7hpLaba1qdlgojo1_500.gif

Say what you want about the ending, but I, personally, found it unbelievably badass as a kid that they blew a heart-shaped hole in the Devil Gundam. (and yes, I have always called it Devil Gundam. Even as a kid I thought it sounded better than Dark Gundam)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Say what you want about the ending, but I, personally, found it unbelievably badass as a kid that they blew a heart-shaped hole in the Devil Gundam. (and yes, I have always called it Devil Gundam. Even as a kid I thought it sounded better than Dark Gundam)
I loved the ending, the Heart shaped Seki Ha Tenkiyoken Burning (God) Finger was bad@ss! Its just the overallness was "girly" but that last attack was boss.
Eat your heart out Son Goku! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I loved the ending, the Heart shaped Seki Ha Tenkiyoken Burning (God) Finger was bad@ss! Its just the overallness was "girly" but that last attack was boss.
Eat your heart out Son Goku! ^_^

I still remember the full name of that attack. "ERUPTING BURNING SEKIHA LOVE LOVE TENKYOKEN!!!!!"

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I've only seen the 00 ones, which I really liked. But thanks to a Dynasty Warriors-like Gundam game, I got to know of the original Gundam with the awesome Char as the villain<3 I don't know if I can vote something though, feels a little unfair voting one while not having seen the others.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I can't believe there are so many :O I thought the first was just Gundam, then Gundam Wing, then Seed or 00 and I thought that was it :/
I think Xeroxis already know what I'm gonna say: GUNDAM WING :D

Perriot.jpg

And I'm gonna love this thread since it's the only place I'll be able to keep in the rules while spamming you all with unnecessary Trowa pics. What am I saying, Trowa is always necessary.

Oh and he shares a surname with Hawkeye which makes them both awesome ^^

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I can't believe there are so many :O I thought the first was just Gundam, then Gundam Wing, then Seed or 00 and I thought that was it :/
I think Xeroxis already know what I'm gonna say: GUNDAM WING :D

And I'm gonna love this thread since it's the only place I'll be able to keep in the rules while spamming you all with unnecessary Trowa pics. What am I saying, Trowa is always necessary.

Oh and he shares a surname with Hawkeye which makes them both awesome ^^

YAY! Gundam Wing! :D
This was the best thing about my childhood, and the toy models were just as cool! :D
Maybe, yeah. Hey Xero, know anything about Gundam AGE?

Mobile Suit Gundam Age is the newest addition to the Gundam Franchise, ranking as the 12th installment in the series. It was originally a plot for a video game, but bandai decided to make it into an anime instead.

Im afraid I dont know much else about it..... :/

Nelo_Vergil

ah yes gundam age i've heard it about it, read about it on a anime news site if you want a link lemme know, if i wasn't high on rewatching rainbow,bleach,and code geass i might have checked it out. IIRC it about someone designing a gundam for himself, again this might not even be close to how deep the plot may actually be, to defend a station. But sometime after the main character does his thing it would switch main characters to his son and his son's son. Each have their own personality and gundam.

That aside i grew up not watching much anime, if any at all, but once upon a time i happen to pass by sci-fi and caught a glimpse of gundam00, it was already near mid plot when i began watching :(. After that and alot of researching i got the name and feel in love with gundam00 and gundam exia. Also loved the plot and how the issues were presented.

Also can't remember what the name is but i think i watched gundam wing a year after 00. The main characters name was hero, but watching the way the characters looked and the fact it wasn't HD made the first few episodes a grind before i got i use to the dated visuals. btw autumn posted a picture of one of the characters in it ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
ah yes gundam age i've heard it about it, read about it on a anime news site if you want a link lemme know, if i wasn't high on rewatching rainbow,bleach,and code geass i might have checked it out. IIRC it about someone designing a gundam for himself, again this might not even be close to how deep the plot may actually be, to defend a station. But sometime after the main character does his thing it would switch main characters to his son and his son's son. Each have their own personality and gundam.

That aside i grew up not watching much anime, if any at all, but once upon a time i happen to pass by sci-fi and caught a glimpse of gundam00, it was already near mid plot when i began watching :(. After that and alot of researching i got the name and feel in love with gundam00 and gundam exia. Also loved the plot and how the issues were presented.

Also can't remember what the name is but i think i watched gundam wing a year after 00. The main characters name was hero, but watching the way the characters looked and the fact it wasn't HD made the first few episodes a grind before i got i use to the dated visuals. btw autumn posted a picture of one of the characters in it ^_^

^Please use a small signature like everyone else :)

Top Bottom