• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings, I Am Goldsickle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldsickle

Hello, I am Goldsickle.

I like action games and I dislike how current ones are taking that path where they try too hard to be cinematic.
I am glad that Devil May Cry continues sticking to it's roots, unlike games such as Resident Evil, where the series has been perverted beyond the scope of nature in the series' last two installments.

If you're wondering, my avatar is a picture of angry Nero, cropped from a comic drawn by me.
He's angry because of a situation a lot of Devil May Cry 4 players would be familiar with...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Looks like this got caught up in the moderation queue, sorry 'bout that, not entirely sure why, but now your intro is here for everyone to see.

Welcome to the forums, hope you have an enjoyable stay here. ^_^

Nice to see someone who also seems to have a relative amount of sense about how downhill the gaming industry is going lately too.

Goldsickle

Angelo Credo;177590 said:
Nice to see someone who also seems to have a relative amount of sense about how downhill the gaming industry is going lately too.

I am starting to notice that a lot of action game developers are dependent on implementing Quick Time Events for almost everything they do.

Keaton

Premium
Welcome Goldsickle, I'm loving the Artwork and Deviant page, keep up the great work ^_^
Thanks for registering and all that -- and I must say, that point expressed in your linked art, I completly agree with; goddamn Mephestos >.< What annoys me more is when I decloak them using Blue Rose Charge and it happens even then :O

Well, welcome and I hope you have a good time here, if you need anyhelp or querys feel free to PM myself or another member of our friendly Staff :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Hello goldsickle awesome little comic you made, have also disturbed me when i play the game. Welcome to the forums, and have a nice stay. Sorry for saying that so late o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom