• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greatest Video game Weapon?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
What was the best weapon in video game history?

For me it was The Dagger of time and (even more so) the king of persia's Scimitar frum POP3.:lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Lemme think, um...

Heavenly Sword from the Heavenly Sword game and Sephiroth's Masamune. I also like the Reiki from the anime Tenjho Tenge.

My fav was squalls sword with the gun equipped inside it,
i also liked soul reaver from the game named like that cuz i absorbed souls

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
biohazardmaster;133081 said:
My fav was squalls sword with the gun equipped inside it,
i also liked soul reaver from the game named like that cuz i absorbed souls

You mean Squall's Gunblade?
Yea, the Gunblade was the only positive thing in FFVIII ( major letdown ).

its just like esura said i even saw a tv program talking about how bad was POP , even tho its not my opinion i found the game pretty good

satan

I am Joe
all you guys can keep your gunblades and your yomatos (that's a plural, not a misspelling:)) but I prefer the simpler and more fun things in life, like the double ender in san andreas or the bowling ball in dead rising:).

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
to many to choose, exaple of good weapons:

masamune - sephiroth weapon
gunblade
rebellion
yomato

I dont know any great guns other than cerbarus, the weapon of vincent valentine.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
biohazardmaster;133205 said:
its just like esura said i even saw a tv program talking about how bad was POP , even tho its not my opinion i found the game pretty good

Lol you are all so funny :lol:

WIKIPEDIA;133205 said:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was received with widespread critical acclaim. IGN gave the game a 9.6/10 rating and voted it as the Game Of The Year 2003 thus praising the game for its "intuitive control, stunning atmosphere and satisfyingly clever environmental puzzles," and stating it was one of "[their] favorite adventure offerings of all time." GameSpot gave The Sands of Time a score of 9.0/10 "recommend[ing it] wholeheartedly." In general, the game was most often praised for its lush, dreamy environment and graphics, the acrobatic combat and platforming, the forgiving and responsive controls, the excellent animation of the Prince, the story, and the time-manipulation abilities of the Dagger. The Sands of Time is also often noted for its flowing gameplay - particularly in relation to puzzle-solving, which has a tendency to hinder the action of other true 3D platform games considerably. Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw stated on his Zero Punctuation review that Sands of Time rates in his top five games of all time.

So no, if your watching a show, gaming based or not, that says PoP was a bad game you should probably never watch that show again. The game was a good one and reinvented what an action/adventure game is.

Please take note that I wasn't ragging on you once so no need to freak out and start trolling, I was merely stating there would be no reason for any show of any kind to say that an amazing game such as PoP was bad on any level. If you consider the game to be not to your liking that is fine and I respect your opinion.

Anyways blah blah blah...what weapon do I like....

Some of my favorite weapons would be...

Blades of Chaos - God of War
Single Action Army - Metal Gear Solid 3
Sword of Aeons / Avo's Tear - Fable/Fable: Lost Chapters
Ebony & Ivory - Devil May Cry

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
biohazardmaster;133168 said:
well sorry if this seems harsh but not many people really like POP

^POP was the best series of the last console generation, and don't you forget it.:dry:

It was the most innovative thing out there, and in some respects still is.

The only people I've seen that didn't like POP where the ones who couldn't do the puzzles.
This game requires a brain to play, not like certain others that are just about lots of easy killing and nothing else.

If you wanna argue some more, PM me.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I'm sorry, but I must disagree that FFVII was by no means a letdown.

as far as weapons go:

1. Gravity Hammer - Halo 3
2. Vincent Valentine's tri-barrel revolver Cerberus - FFVII
3. Cloud's buster sword - FFVII

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
I dunno...hard question. I'm almost tempted to say Bridget's Yo-Yos, just because it's the most WTF weapon I have seen to date. At least I believe it is. UUURRHH STUPID BLANK.

Squall's Gunblade was pretty badass...

Top Bottom