• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grand Theft Auto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Two new GTA's have been anounced by Rockstar Games. Grand Theft Auto IV which will be realeased for the PS3 and Xbox 360 should be hitting shelves October 2007. And Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is going to be released in October 2006 for the PSP. I can't wait! :p

Noxotic

GTA IV is gonna be awesome, but I haven't heard of GTA Vice City stories. I'm guessing it'll be like vice city on PSP, right?

Ms.Reaper

I'm so glad it's coming out around that time because I would not get it if my birthday wasn't around that time.^_^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
it would be awsome.................new cars and bikes.................and new cheats...................................i cant wait for that

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
San Andreas is the best GTA............coz u can put nitro in the car, Hidraulic and front bumper and other things that u can put.................and u can have a plane

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I don't like san andreas.... carl hasn't got the personality tommy had....& all those mob wars make me bored...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4715 said:
I don't like san andreas.... carl hasn't got the personality tommy had....& all those mob wars make me bored...

ya....but when u kill someone..............he says bad things about the ppl.............and u can have respect with the gangs.................u can have ur own gang too

Vince

yeah but when you play whitout cheats there some kind of challenge like : oh no I'm out of ammunition :O!!!!!
or : oh no how do we escape the cops??? (if you always used the cheats to drop wanted level) also : C'mon life goes up goes up!!!!!!

well for me I'm just using the all weapon cheat , but I'm trying to pass the games whitout cheats and Its ok you just have to go buy your weapons

Curse

Cursed Girl
well i liked san andreas..... i liked to do tricks with bikes......... :}

but ihe game kinda bored me though....

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I never used any cheats there....the most boring thing was trying to impress the girls...they cost money,time & give nothing in return.

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Vice City was is my favorite GTA ever. I love the Miami theme. If it would have had the features San Andreas had, it would've been one of the greatest games ever created.

Curse

Cursed Girl
KingJordan;5027 said:
Vice City was is my favorite GTA ever. I love the Miami theme. If it would have had the features San Andreas had, it would've been one of the greatest games ever created.

well yes it would be way better but definetley not one of the best games...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.........i agree...............,,but Vice City was cool............i did crazy stuffs..............and driving in the Nascar car too :)

Vince

driveng nascar is too cool I don't know why bu I must always make a stop at the Pit stop :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
lol..................but u can get a Nascar car...............u can put cheats or getting in a mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom