• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gothic Romance

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
This is not a DMC story....just wanted to clear that up...however the main male character's name is Dante. But this story has nothing to do with DMC. I read that it is ok to post other submissions here so i shall do so. This is an original story, about a Vampire couple who are very much in love.
Dante suddenly opened his dark green eyes. He turned his head toward the other side of the bed that he shared with his wife, Morrigan. Morrigan was not there, lying next to him as she usually was. Dante crawled out of bed and left the bedroom. He went downstairs and into the foyer of the large mansion that the couple lived in. Sure enough there was Morrigan, passed out on the foyer floor.
"Morrigan.."Dante spoke softly, as he always did.
There was no answer from his wife. He gently picked her up and held her in his arms.
"Morrigan, my love..." he said,stroking his wife's beautiful auburn curls. "my beautiful darling, wake up."
Morrigan was indeed beautiful. she had long gentle flowing auburn curls, reddish pink eyes, and soft, gentle and very kissable crimson colored lips. Dante noticed that Morrigan was extremely pale.
"Morrigan, my love, when was the last time you fed?" he asked as she finally woke.
"three months ago, Dante." she answered. "I regret that deeply as I am quite ill now."
"I'll take care of you, my sweet." said Dante, picking up his wife up in his arms and carrying her upstairs. He placed her down on the bed.
"I have no strength, darling." said Morrigan.
Dante knew instantly what Morrigan meant, she was still fully clothed in her black dress complete with corset and her favorite velvet cloak, and she was too weak to undress herself.
"I'll help you, My love" said Dante.
Dante drew his wife up into a standing position, he supported her in his arms as he removed her cloak. and then he began to unlace her corset. Morrigan took a long relieving breath, relived that her corset was becoming looser. Once her corset was off, Dante made short work off her dress. he then placed her white nightgown over her head and she put her arms in. He placed her on the bed again.
"I will be back, my love." Dante said,before leaving the room.
Dante came back a moment later, holding a tall glass of thick crimson liquid, which he held out to his wife. Morrigan sat up but slumped back onto the pillows again. Dante supported her with his free hand and she sat up again. Morrigan took the glass from her husband and drank deeply. The blood was soon gone from the glass.
"More..."said Morrigan quietly. "I need more..."
Dante took the empty glass from Morrigan and placed it on the bedside table. He then motioned for his wife scoot over. She did. He then lay down on the bed beside his wife and exposed his neck. He closed his eyes and sighed when he felt Morrigan's fangs on his neck. Dante often let Morrigan feed on him, when she was weak. It gave her strength and he enjoyed it, as it felt to him as though they were making love in a way that only their kind could.
Morrigan finished, licking off the blood that had evaded her mouth and had run down Dante's neck.
Dante looked at his wife. Morrigan's usual pale color was back, which meant she had been decently fed. Morrigan smiled at her husband, exposing her blood stained fangs. Dante kissed her deeply. she grabbed him forcefully and deepened the already passionate kiss.
"Goodnight, My sweet." said Dante, after they broke apart.
"Goodnight, my darling."said Morrigan, grabbing the covers and covering both of them.
"Sleep tight, my love. Sweet dreams." Dante said, giving his beautiful wife a goodnight peck on her forehead.
"You too, darling." said Morrigan as she closed her eyes.
They both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

what did u guys think? should i continue it?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I was told that I should continue Gothic Romance instead of making it a one shot. So here is chapter 2 of Gothic Romance. It is a flashback and is set 200 years before chapter 1 and chapter 1 takes place in present day.

GOTHIC ROMANCE
CHAPTER TWO: How Dante met Morrigan.

Dante and Morrigan Summers were the same age, and they both had been born in the same year, 1781.
Dante lay on the bed he shared with Morrigan and closed his eyes. His memory flooded to life before his eyes. And then he heard his wife's beautiful voice echoing in his mind, as he began to remember the night he met the love of his life.

200 years earlier....

Dante Summers walked into a nightclub with his best friends, Amelia and Kayori. They had told him of a fabulous singer that they insisted her had to hear.

The trio sat down at a table, just as an announcer, who sounded an awful lot like Dracula, said "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman, our next singer will be Morrigan Blackshadow."
A beautiful woman with long flowing auburn curls and reddish pink eyes. she made cue to a pianist and she began to sing.

Morrigan's voice was just as beautiful as Amelia and Kayori had told him, if not more so. Dante was completely mesmerized not only by Morrigan's obvious beauty but by the beauty of her voice as well.

"She has a beautiful voice, doesn't she Dante?" said Amelia.
Dante did not respond he was too mesmerized by Morrigan.

"We know something you don't know." said Kayori, placing her hand on Dante's shoulder.
"What's that?" Dante finally replied.
"Amelia and I arranged with the club director, to have you meet Morrigan after her number." said Kayori
"That's great." said Dante, as her went back to his previous state.

Morrigan finished her song and everyone applauded. Only Dante was applauding the loudest. He had known from the moment that Morrigan had opened her mouth and sang the first note of the song, that she was the woman of his dreams. Every night, Dante had heard a woman's voice singing to him as he slept. He was certain that woman had been Morrigan.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really love this story pal ;)

But where do u desire to take it next? You have chapt 1... Chapter 2 is when they met.... Are you planning to show how they got together next? I think that would be best.

Hey, why not roleplay with me if you like?

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
LordOfDarkness;109326 said:
I really love this story pal ;)

But where do u desire to take it next? You have chapt 1... Chapter 2 is when they met.... Are you planning to show how they got together next? I think that would be best.

Hey, why not roleplay with me if you like?

>_< doh!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
there is more coming guys....
although it maybe a while as i am currently debating wheather or not to make this story DMC related.....please tell me what you guys think....

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Nice Trish! Expected nothing less from ya.

Also, you do know that Morrigan means "Terror Queen" or "Phantom Queen" right? Morrigan is a triple goddess of Irish mythology. She is associated with prophecies, sovereignty, war and death on the battlefield. She is often symbolized with a crow.

I'm a mythology nut, lol.

And dont make it DMC related. PLEASE dont. Just keep the flow. As a fellow writer myself, I appeciate your imagery portrayed through your words. Emotional.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well you learn something new everyday... I did not know that. probably cause i am not irish...please tell me more...as i am also a mythogloy nut.
I have decied not to make it DMC related....I was going to put Sparda in but....now i decided to to.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Trish67;120710 said:
Well you learn something new everyday... I did not know that. probably cause i am not irish...please tell me more...as i am also a mythogloy nut.
I have decied not to make it DMC related....I was going to put Sparda in but....now i decided to to.

Most of my info I get from libraries but you could use the internet as well. I advise Wikipedia. Thats where I learned about Morrigan. I was originally only looking for info on the Darkstalker's Morrigan.

Also I'm a Norse mytho nut over all though.

Top Bottom