• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got DmC early

sti4thewin

I have a capture card if anyone wants me to record any footage.
any request?

btw the game is awesome. could be my favorite of them all. probably tied between this and 3.
i have the ps3 version and it runs and looks great. no more hitches in the fps like the demo had.
I'm about half way through.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
any request?

btw the game is awesome. could be my favorite of them all. probably tied between this and 3.
i have the ps3 version and it runs and looks great. no more hitches in the fps like the demo had.

Please record the battle between Dante and mundus and the battle of Dante and Vergil in the end.
Also what about the DLC, vergil's downfall?

sti4thewin

Please record the battle between Dante and mundus and the battle of Dante and Vergil in the end.
Also what about the DLC, vergil's downfall?

kk once i get to it. and once vergils downfall comes out on psn i will pick it up and record everything

crush

any request?

Do your favorite combo! It would be nice.

8BitHero

Scrub
I just got my game aswell. Probably won't do much until I beat it. But will record if any of you want anything.

Top Bottom