• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I greet thy all, Ladies and Gentlemen! And hope we're gonna have ONE hell of a time together! :lol: Without hesitation I start working on my DMC fan fiction and soon post it here ! That's actually, the reason I got here in the first place....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi there...I look forward to reading to reading your fan-fic.. Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

aka958

Don't trust people
DAMN! Second one to get me!
I thought yet again someone was leaving!

"I've had my fun share, good day to you all." Or something like that!

Thank god it is a new member!

Ohh... Welcome to the forums and I do believe we are going to have a hell of a time together.

aka958

Don't trust people
But we are just two. Just wait until some gets online and you'll get some more welcomings, I believe.

That's an awesome avatar you got there!
Did you make it yourself?

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
No, I found it somewhere on the web... I do study graphic designs and in the future I hope to be a master of photoshop and flash, as well as a couple of other programms!

It really suits the forum and site I believe... Like a red devil that has a couple of tears in its big and shiny puppy eyes! Woof! Note that the left (or right from "his" perspective) eye is smaller ! Odd!!!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time here, if you have any issues, feel free to contact either myself or one of the other members of staff. ^_^

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Heck, I'm already having an unspeakable joy of being greeted by such wonderful people like you! Sorry, I'm overwhelmed with feelings, passion and MUSE for writing....

Meg

Good day to you to, Sir. And welcome to our fun little forum where everything is possible! (excluding flying, world domination, giant fight robots and pretty much anything you'd see on Sci-fi. Excuse me, Syfy)

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Welcome to the forum, Lerrion! Always good to see another fanfic writer around here (we even have a social group for it now... with many other awesome writers like clairavance, Vergil'sB*tch etc.). Hope to read your fanfic soon! :)

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Eris Strife, well, I have just written a part of the prologue of my story, in which Dante plays a supporting role... And, according to my planning of the plot, he won't appear until the very middle of the fanfic... Still, he will be there, badass... as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom