• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Give Your Theories About DMC 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Man how many times have I said this to people? Can't we wait for a month or two when the game is released?

Oh btw welcome to the site.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;37000 said:
Man how many times have I said this to people? Can't we wait for a month or two when the game is released?

Oh btw welcome to the site.

:lol: you suddenly switch from annoyed to happy...funny...:D

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
OK, people, i guest we all can wait for DMC 4 to came out, but i am really curious, i really wanna play DMC 4 badly....... :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Conceicao;37227 said:
OK, people, i guest we all can wait for DMC 4 to came out, but i am really curious, i really wanna play DMC 4 badly....... :p

AAARGH!! i might combust if i don't get this game!!

Conceicao;37229 said:
ok, i am cool........
chill, bro..... we all in the same side.....

;) ^_^

Baby Devil

I guess Dante will meet Lady again and they become husband and wife. Vergil comes back from defeating the prince of Darkness. Then the Princess of darkness will want revenge so he fights Dante and Vergil. And Lady intentionally gets killed by the prince of Darkness.Then somehow sparda will come back and help his two sons destroy the prince.

Agreeable??YES?

chesta

hey cool why not^^ i think its a cool idea so here is my theory:

maybe the "order of the sword" are the "bad guys" and they have a evil plan so dante is the "good guy" and wants to stop them from their intention

nero doesn't know from the evil plan of the order so he make unconscious the dirt work for the order and think dante is the evil one and want to kill everyone from the whole order (but in reality dante just want to stop them and nero doesn't know that)

dante think: since nero is a member of the order he must have knowledge of the evil plan from the order (but in reality nero doesn't have knowledge of the evil plan)

so dante and nero think they have to battle each other

so that was my "devil may cry 4 story & background theory"

p.s: please apologize my english accomplishments I'm from german^^ and my marks in english are bad^^

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
brilliant idea:

taking what chesta said, which is brilliant, and my own theory,i have thought of this:

chesta thinks the order are evil: maybe they just use the whole 'worshipping sparda' thing as a cover-up for there actual plan: to gain the power of sparda (as arkham did). they know that they need both dante and vergil's amulets. somehow they got vergil into nero's arm so that they can get the amulet without awakening vergil (because they know vergil wants sparda's power for himself). but of course, nero can't be in on the plan because seeing as they are both in the same body, vergil will know what nero knows. so nero is oblivious to the evil plan.

someone, maybe a member of the order, was ordered to tip dante off so they can trick dante into coming to their island.

chesta;37583 said:
dante think: since nero is a member of the order he must have knowledge of the evil plan from the order (but in reality nero doesn't have knowledge of the evil plan)

then as they need the blood of the 'sacraficed woman' lady should be making an appearance;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
then as they need the blood of the 'sacraficed woman' lady should be making an appearance;)

Nah, that's not for sure. The gate for the Demon World opened without the blood in DMC1 and well...DMC2:p

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
chesta;37583 said:
hey cool why not^^ i think its a cool idea so here is my theory:

maybe the "order of the sword" are the "bad guys" and they have a evil plan so dante is the "good guy" and wants to stop them from their intention

nero doesn't know from the evil plan of the order so he make unconscious the dirt work for the order and think dante is the evil one and want to kill everyone from the whole order (but in reality dante just want to stop them and nero doesn't know that)

so that was my "devil may cry 4 story & background theory"

p.s: please apologize my english accomplishments I'm from german^^ and my marks in english are bad^^

nice theory, here is mine (Don't mind if i add yours and a other theory together.)

I think that Dante came and killed the chief of the Sacred order of the Sword to stop him from accomplishing his evil plan of using Nero's arm. So he than wanted Nero's God's Hand back so no one can use its sacred power to destroy the world. So nero thinks he is the bad guy and fight him. Suddenly, Vergil comes back from Hell after defeating the "Prince of Darkness" ( he came back with new intensions, his not evil but good and he has gain new sacred powers). So he tells dante and Nero that Sparda was not a demon but was corrupt by the devil. Than the prince of darkness came back ressurected ( he is Shaitan, satan) and wants to destroy the world!! He released from his trapped body he was chained to by Vergil defeating it! So Vergil, Nero and Dante fights and saves the world!:D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Catalyst;37669 said:
Than the prince of darkness came back ressurected ( he is Shaitan, satan) and wants to destroy the world!! So Vergil, Nero and Dante fights and saves the world!:D

that would be kickass for a last boss!

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
GREAT... every one give thier theory, now i just wanna ask you, what do you think about this "new" Dante (about the fact he is getting old) ???
Dante is like Porto´s wine, his age represents his goodness... if he is very old, so his is very good...lol

Baby Devil

I don't think he should really get old. He looks like he is in his mid 40s for christ sakes. If he's the devil son shouldn't he stay youthful and never get old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom