• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Fan Fiction discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A more in depth thread about how you feel your story is coming on, problems of fan fiction, eg. lack of ideas can be put on here.

Also feel free to ask for story advice and if you need ideas on devil arms or new characters just say here and recieve help.

Or if you want to just have a more in depth discussion as to how everyones story is going so far with another person then feel free to write what you wish.

If you are to talk about your own story, possibly not to keep having to clear things up about new characters on your fan fic just talk about them here.

This is a nice idea because it's like a more in depth talk, and saves you having to post loads on your fan fic to explain everything, also everyone can ask questions about each others fan fics, eg, Lordofdarkness, how old is Toni Silverstrike?

Answer: he's 24 years old. hope this turns out useful, if not i'll ask for it to be closed later, but I hope you may want to discuss.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, if someone can help me with my story "All Hell Broken" i'm not sure if I should put Nero in or not, if so then how should I start?

guys I reallly don't want to continue all hell broken until I get feedback... please help!

EDIT: it's okay I am putting Nero in anyway, can someone please close this please?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom