• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
He would need to absorb the sparda sword and yamato for that

Yamato separates though and doesn't combine

Be cool if it was possible though , or at the very least they changed yamato's look for the true form

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm still angry that Vergil didn't get a Devil Sword Vergil.

I want to make a thread on that but I believe Vergil doesn't deserve or even need his own Devil Sword.

The whole plot of DMC5 was basically Sparda vs Mundus but through Dante and Urizen/Vergil. Urizen acquired great power via the fruit like Mundus and Dante woke to justice and awakened his true potential via his own Devil Sword like Sparda. The whole story of DMC was about Dante becoming a legend like his father since unlike Vergil he actually walked down the path of justice.

Obtaining the Force Edge by besting Vergil, realizing the value about humanity, awakening and inheriting Sparda's legacy, defeating and sealing Mundus, destroying the hell gates in Fortuna, and now obtaining power that can rival/surpass Sparda and in the end developing a sword in his own namesake like Sparda all feels earned for Dante in the end. It would feel cheap if Vergil can do the same despite neglecting his father's legacy for the past decades until recently.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Yamato is the devil sword vergil in the end, Infact if you look vergil gallery and go to his sin devil trigger they say that when he use Yamato in DT that is the sword true form... Yamato is vergil signature weapon for me it's always been his sword, also vergil can now match dante and his devil sword

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The cane isn't the sparda sword though , I think only combining yamato with sparda could make devil sword yamato

In that case it probably would not look like a katana anymore

Yamato separates things anyway , don't think it can combine with anything

Vergil95

If Vergil want to crate a sword whit his name he can create it in other way different from the method used by dante... The devil arm can be forged or demon can transform themeself in devil arm, so if Vergil now how to do it, he can probably forge one

ace3005

If Ace can't do it ?! Who will ?
What if he splits again this time in a sane state without anger, perhaps a new enemy, only this time both his human form and his demon form work with the same purpose and when they recombine , he has more power, this could also maybe be one of Vergil’s finishing moves

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If anything were ever to happen to Vergil, like say an enemy beats him and Dante and kills vergil , then dante should absorb and combine yamato with devil sword Dante

And in order to keep the demon world in check he does something out of character but for the greater good

He becomes the supreme ruler of hell with his new sword and new power and keeps the demons in line

Nero keeps the human world safe from any demons that pour through

And Vergil gets his true redemption and dies to save his brother and his son and humans

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
When Nero swears when going into his DT against Vergil, does Vergil say “You...!” Or “You fool!”? It’s been wracked up in my mind lately.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It's one of the normal s-sss rank taunts

You get it by repeatedly taunting and it happens to be one of them

Just make sure you aren't locked on or in the air

It can be done to any enemy or boss

Vergil95

It's one of the normal s-sss rank taunts

You get it by repeatedly taunting and it happens to be one of them

Just make sure you aren't locked on or in the air