• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
yasoukyoku;62183 said:
whats that honestly? DMC1 has a version of quicksilver?

Yup. DMC2 has too;)
Every DMC (so far) has a way to slow/freeze time for enemies and DMC1's is that Bangle thing. You can't DT while using it but you can freeze time. Lame if you ask me.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
heatlancer;62190 said:
dmc2 has it also :|.. i thought i knew it all about dmc

DMC2 has one amulet (the ones that have to do with your DT in DMC2) that lets you slow time:lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
heatlancer;62130 said:
am i the only one that didn't know dmc1 had time bangle(quicksilver).. :|

Defiantly not dude. A few years back, I didn't know about the time stop thing in DMC 1 until weeks later! :lol: As for the other games, yeah I found them.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I knew about it because one of my friends had it a few years ago and I was like... wtf is that?!

But now I have it :p I like the way theres a hidden item, but I dont really use it because I think DT is a lot more valuable.

Richai

Devil Leon;63095 said:
I knew about it because one of my friends had it a few years ago and I was like... wtf is that?!

But now I have it :p I like the way theres a hidden item, but I dont really use it because I think DT is a lot more valuable.

Im really trying to find a use for it, i think it'd work wonders on nelo 3rd encounter if it works on him, but it only works on first 2 encounters... /cry. That third fight was the single most annoying battle ever for me

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
i have them all but i dont use them makes the a little bit two easy if you ask me and plus i prefer the good old teaching them a lesson style and there not beinin taught a lesson if they are froze in time

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Well at the beginning of Dmc1 Dante slows down time sorta on the bike, wtf was that about.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He did not slow time. It was just that his aura appeared so fast that for us to view it they had to make it look like time started slowing. It's the same thing they use on the Matrix movies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
It's decent, but still, I hardly ever used it. Normal DT was better than time freezin' for me...unless it was with Nelo A. because he's real annoyin' of a boss (or was, I've beaten DMC on DMD! now) and is the only boss that can be frozen, and it's only on the first 2 battles anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom