• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know I seem sad doing this but I been recording how long each mode takes me and this is what I got so far:
Human: 7hours 34mins
Devil hunter: 16hours 56mins
Son of Sparda: 20hours 51mins
Dante Must Die!: N/A
Heaven Or Hell: 25hours 6mins (Half Way)
Hell Or Hell: N/A

I want to know everyone elses time I been playing it for just over a day. I just like to know how everyone else is doing...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Welcome back, Nel0 Angel0! :)

I don't have an exact time but playing through Devil May Cry 4 on the Devil Hunter difficulty took me just over 12 hours. I'm still working my way through the game on Son of Sparda mode now, though.

aka958

Don't trust people
i am playing through son of sparda mode right now and i get this feeling like it is So easy.... don't know why it feels easier than the Hard mode in DMC3 i hope the DMD mode are harder and i wanna know how Hell or Hell mode are going to work is it like if the enemies hit you 1 time you're dead and they got their life like in DMD mode???

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i don't dare go on dante must die yet...well, i did the first 2 levels, give me some credit!! i don't know how long each mode took me but i haven't died as much as in dmc3! that's gotta mean something good right?:p

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
These are my times on my second and third run through the game.
Human-4 hours
Devil Hunter-5 hours
Son of Sparda-5 hours
Dante Must Die-5 hours
not even going to bother with Heaven or Hell and Hell or Hell.

My total playtime overall including Bloody Palace-73 hours

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I have played a bit of Bloody Palace like 2-3 hours and its good to be back Devilmaycry. I completed Heaven or Hell and with another 3 hours of Bloody Palace (Still Uncompleted) I got 30 hours on the clock. I have played 2 hoursa of DMD mode and got to mission five. Heaven or Hell was actually really really easy except the lasers which did annoy me, I have to say I quite enjoyed my little stroll...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
In my experiences I've never been able to play any DMC all the way through because I simply hated most of the missions.

That is also the case in DMC4.

But my stats are very similar to porKYkinG, because we're the pros.;)

Keaton

Premium
True, this is an old thread now.
If you wish to continue this discussion you can start a new thread.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom