• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gameplay of Mission 6 ,7 and 8

m100t8s

I want to watch them so badly. And I don't want to watch them at the same time. I want to enjoy seeing these missions when I get the game.

Does anyone feel the same?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Looking at that and the Items you can buy, there is probably 3 DT Crosses and 6 Health Crosses to buy, wonder what that is, do we get DT stuff for Secret missions now?

Paexie

Can I just say that NT is actually pretty swell at environment planning? I mean it's so linear, but at the same time I feel that the barriers make sense and are interesting to look at.

I'm just a big fan of sidescrollers and good linear design.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I haven't watched the vids yet, but I'm with you Paexie. Nowadays it's soooo bad if a game is linear :/ It really only depends on the game, and there are a lot of games out there that try to be non-linear and it's just a bunch of useless padding.

EgoRaptor said it best with "I hate it when games try to draw out their experience. If it can be done in ten hours, then do it in ten, stop trying to waste my time." (paraphrased slightly)

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Nice find Gaflima!
Nice to see some interaction between Phineas and Dante, and I agree with others....something about Phineas just seems off. I'm excited to see what his true intentions are.

AngelMode

Goddammit spoilers! Y u temp me so!?

But since we have already had a taste of some of these missions, heck, why not...

Frantix

Looks great. I hope they hold off on showing stuff past this point from here on. Be glad to know that there's 20 missions in the game, and the highest we've seen up until this point the Club stage, which is mission 13. It should stop there.

Glad to hear one of the guys in the video played the entire game already and said it's fantastic. I'm expecting to see full reviews for the game the first week of January.

TyIquan_DmC

Looks great. I hope they hold off on showing stuff past this point from here on. Be glad to know that there's 20 missions in the game, and the highest we've seen up until this point the Club stage, which is mission 13. It should stop there.

Glad to hear one of the guys in the video played the entire game already and said it's fantastic. I'm expecting to see full reviews for the game the first week of January.

Over one to two weeks before release? Don't bet on it.

AngelMode

What does that have to do with reviews?

Oh lol sorry. I thought you were referring to the first part of the post that talked about them putting too many spoilers. XD

But yeah, reviews usually come like around the week before the game is out...

Devil Player

Wow, amazing find!

To watch it or not to watch it? Is sanity, the price to pay, for watching?

Well, I'm watching it everything now!!!! :)

I think Phineas will be some kind of twist for the ending of the movie.

Devil Player

I watched all of them, it seems they're not available anymore, lol.

It was cool finally watching PS3 gameplay. The graphics were fine and the combat also was a lot better than in previous videos.

However, these guys really suck at playing the game. It's like they weren't even trying, which is so horrible. They also kept talking the whole damn time, which was distracting.

The guy was being hit by childish attacks and obvious moves. The Poison battle was being played by a retard guy. He took 14 minutes fighting with her, lol.

Top Bottom