• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Future Special Edition?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Well I know we have no way to know this, but do you think in the future they will release a Special Edition, like they did with DMC3? An updated version is good, but its kind of annoying to have to buy the same game twice.

Or, do you think they will release DLC on XBLM, and PSN store?

Otherwise, do you think DMC4 will be the final definitive version with no add ons at all?

Its not important, I'm just wondering on opinions.

I personally hope they produce some DLC in a few months, I'd be willing to pay for it too, if its not overly priced.

Joyce_Nero

Didn't someone told that you can get extra stuff at PSN after release?! And PSN only because it isn't a Playstation-only game anymore?! I can remember such words...*thinks*
I don't think there will be an another special edition. But yeah..let's see and wait! ^_^

X_nick_X

Director said that theres enough content on there already so there won't be any extras on the psn stores.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
OK fair enough, although it would be nice to see some extra costumes or something somewhere down the lines.

If they ever did, they'd keep it the same for 360 and PS3, since Capcom said that theyre not interested in giving different versions access to different things in game, I would have thought this same opinion would apply to DLC as well (if they ever decided to do it)

Top Bottom