• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funny Thought.

Elijah Guerrero

I just thought of this in my head as i was watching some gameplay of Bayonetta 2, i, for some reason, can picture Classic Dante, Bayonetta (or Cereza, her real name) and DmC Dante being a trio of siblings (their parent's being CAPCOM and Platnium Games). Classic Dante being the oldest, Cereza being the middle child and DmC Dante being the youngest and all three have their own lives.

Classic Dante would be a jobless former artist relaxing/living off his fame that made him popular in the past and trying to figure out a way to make a grand comeback into the spotlight.

Bayonetta (Cereza) would be a highly successful woman who earned her fame and popularity as she spends her life in style and expensive tastes (just LOOK at her wardrobe). And she runs a multi-billionare company as her career.

DmC Dante would be the one who was always picked on when he was younger and grew up with his own identity and takes no crap from critics, he works a job that, while not what he orginially aspired to be thanks to the ****-ton of stuff he deals with, harsh criticism and more, is comfortable form him to work with as he hopes to make better of himself with a little hardwork, patience and experience.

Though the three are distant to one another, they come together during the holidays and keep in touch once a month. This also sublty hints to their respective games. i can also picture this being made into a mini-comic series as well, which would be interesting to see.

What do you guys think nd responses would be nice, no out of control arguements as i don't want this locked up by the Admin, please.

P.S. Have you guys heard of Combichrist's newest ablum 'We Love You'?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
DmC Dante would be the one who was always picked on when he was younger and grew up with his own identity and takes no crap from critics, he works a job that, while not what he orginially aspired to be thanks to the ****-ton of stuff he deals with, harsh criticism and more, is comfortable form him to work with as he hopes to make better of himself with a little hardwork, patience and experience.
Yep. Can totally see this happen.

So, where do the two Vergil brothers fit in?

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
I think CAPCOM and Platinum Games being the parents is awesome, though I wonder if Dante(s) got grounded, or Cereza... how would they be grounded? Beause you know, awesome grown up demon/angel hunters can get grounded? I don't know, I just thought it was funny to wonder. XD

Elijah Guerrero

wow, thanks for the input and support guys, i don't have a specific date when i'll get started on this, but i will try to get around to this as its an interesting idea, please continue with the support and toss in any suggestions or ideas that could help flesh this out.

Top Bottom