• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full CG Trailer (HD)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I believe this has already been discussed and it ended up being just a CG trailer of the game.

Edit:
Nevermind, I replied regarding a different video and misread the title :p

Devil Player

Amazing, thanks for this!!! Nice find!!!

We already had 3 videos today. I guess it's going to be a hell of a party, today. :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Agreeing. It makes me craw for official game. Wait, If now trailers of game are epic wait for full game release. Im going to predict that it will be epic game.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
129814659182.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
They finally put it online! :)
They changed the music though, I think the original music was more fitting.

So why for me this Trailer again don't work as change in music is mentioned. Im confused.

Ed 1. It works again, I needed just to see it on Youtube, so Ignore post as I seen dead link on forum.

DEMON-999

DmC kinda reference to illuminati or against it

(Your media Brainwash us )

(Your foods poison us )

(you banking system enslaves us ) lol

And DANTE stops a fat guy and now a girl from drinking and goes to a bank and the media is brainwashed that dante is a terrorist

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So, the two combos Dante does in this are...

Bank Scene - E&I Shoot > Hacker (1) > Hightime > Inverse Rainstorm > Demon Pull > Kicker > Raze > Rainstorm and then he dodge rolls away from the crowd :p

Office Scene - Devil Trigger > Hightime > Aerial Rave into Double Up > Drop.

NwaDeKoko

Am I alone to think that Dante's face is weird in that trailer? I really think he doesn't look like in the game.. I swear his face is very different. at least to me.

Paexie

It's an old trailer, people. It was probably panned ahead so it could be smashed in the RE movie.

Top Bottom