• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forein languages?

Captain Ren

Tribble
looks like there is people from every corner of the world around here :)

Ok, who's first language is NOT english? :p

I'm a french speaking who wish to speak english xD

*in b4 r u bored?* :lol:

Meg

Is gibberish a language? If so then that's everyone's first language since we all speak that as babies. :lol:

Other than that, no. Although I'll be taking German in college.

Meg

The crazy demon;252826 said:
Yo si hablo otro idioma.

Traduction: I do speak another language.

Spanish? o_O I took three years of it in high school.......though I know nothing. Que tal? Extent of my knowledge.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
@Meg: I know spanish because i am latinamerican so i had to know it, actually i am learning english still.

I know a little of Italian, though its just a word i cant say on this forum >.<

Meg

The crazy demon;252830 said:
@Meg: I know spanish because i am latinamerican so i had to know it, actually i am learning english still.

I know a little of Italian, though its just a word i cant say on this forum >.<

You're English is pretty good from what I can see. Better than my Spanish. Which isn't saying much, but.....:lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Well.English and French.

Other than that,I have a grip on most latin based languages and I understand some spoken Japanese.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Well the thing that really helped me are games specially the very long FF series.

School just gived the basics and games gived me the true knowlage.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
French, "un peu" you might say.

Other than that my only other study has been of written Chinese and Japanese characters. Mostly for work. I can't speak either Japanese or Cantonese/Mandarin beyond the usual tourist phrase book stuff.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I sense google translator trickery lol

I speak a little Greek from when I spent a few months living there.

aka958

Don't trust people
Svensk är jag!

Yupp, I do speak another language than English as my first. But it doesn't mean I must... you know... LIKE the language...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ellen Degeneres: So how do you say hello in Afrikaans?
Charlise Theron: Um...hallo?
Anybody ever saw that interview? I lol'd so hard - it's one of the biggest jokes we have with foreigners when they ask us to greet them in our language. The same goes for 'hi', we only spell it 'haai'.

Erm...anyway I'm sure most can tell English isn't my first language (there are grammar issues I like to ignore and am too lazy to fix that give me away) I'm Afrikaans, which is a language descended from Netherlands and German (so I might not be able to write German but if I read it fluently out loud and pronounce it right, I have a better clue of what they're saying than anybody else who isn't familiar with German) - well...that and our neighbours used to be German. Gosh, those people are hot-blooded, I picked up quite a few insults and swear words in their language over time.

I can speak some Zulu and North Sotho, and I know a few words in Latin and Moari here and there. I'm really interested in learning one of the Chinese or Japanese languages though, and I don't know which yet because I know there's different variations of the those languages. But...yeah. I'm rambling. Sorry, I blame the coffee!

iry

I have norwegian and vietnamese as first :) But still i really suck to write and read vietnamese ! :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;253300 said:
Ellen Degeneres: So how do you say hello in Afrikaans?
Charlise Theron: Um...hallo?
Anybody ever saw that interview? I lol'd so hard - it's one of the biggest jokes we have with foreigners when they ask us to greet them in our language. The same goes for 'hi', we only spell it 'haai'.

Erm...anyway I'm sure most can tell English isn't my first language (there are grammar issues I like to ignore and am too lazy to fix that give me away) I'm Afrikaans, which is a language descended from Netherlands and German (so I might not be able to write German but if I read it fluently out loud and pronounce it right, I have a better clue of what they're saying than anybody else who isn't familiar with German) - well...that and our neighbours used to be German. Gosh, those people are hot-blooded, I picked up quite a few insults and swear words in their language over time.

I can speak some Zulu and North Sotho, and I know a few words in Latin and Moari here and there. I'm really interested in learning one of the Chinese or Japanese languages though, and I don't know which yet because I know there's different variations of the those languages. But...yeah. I'm rambling. Sorry, I blame the coffee!

I honestly couldn't tell! Holy crap! I thought you spoke English as a first.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im intruht Polish, so i know my country language so well, and my second are English and german

Top Bottom