• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Force Edge

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I wonder what the deal with the Sparda sword in this game? has it gone back to its old form? is it just sitting in the back of Dantes shop gathering dust?

If you have a giant gruesome supercool sword like that what is he using Rebellion for?

Now that we know that Trish is still with Dante I am guessing Dante still has it so I wonder why he is not using it?

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
the sparda sword was awesome especially with DT i think trish left it at the island cuz i didnt see it when they blasted mundus nor when they left

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Alastor was the best. I don't really care is Dante using Force Edge or Rebellion. Rebellion looks pretty good thou.

Darth Angelo

Ryujin;52646 said:
well we all know what the best weapon was......allistor

I will agree with that:p

I am so glad Nevan had some of its features thats the only reason I ever used it.
"LETS ROCK!"..no lets not rock, lets kill something instead.

Anyway would Force Edge have gone back to it original form? whats going on with the gate in DMC4?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
ok, remember at the end when you go to fight Mundus.
Dante puts down the sword next to Trish who is laying there.
When you have to escape the island before it collapses she returns and it doessnt look like she has the force edge with her.
If she left it on Mallet island then it's probably under sea now.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Does anyone watch the credits after the game? And they are nice too, give them a chance.
Afterthem there is a cut-scene in which Trish holds Sparda.

Darth Angelo

Yeah I remember seeing her swing it about during the credits and it was still in its Sparda form. So as long as Dante has both combined pieces of the amulet it will stay in it's Sparda form?

I wonder if we will see it in 4?

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Hey! I like watching the credits! They usually have a cutscene at the end... kind of like a "thanks for watching our boring credits. bye" lmfao

Top Bottom