• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those who have the game, did you unlock (non spoiler)...

JoshMoshes

DMC Aficionado
I'm just curious if the non-coat costume for Dante is unlockable (the stage one Dante right when you start playing). If so, how? What did you unlock after your first playthrough?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I'm just curious if the non-coat costume for Dante is unlockable (the stage one Dante right when you start playing). If so, how? What did you unlock after your first playthrough?
I believe I heard people say that you unlock silver haired dante on nephilim, coatless dante on SoS and super dante on DMD.

MedicoreR

I finished NEPHILIM and it gives you silver (also longer) hair with same coat. It looks ok.
Coatless is after SOS.
And the others (Neo, Dark and DMC3) are after H&H i guess.

AngelMode

Hey, what's Super Dante?

It's not a costume (it was in previous DMC games but not in this one) but rather a mode you can play as (not difficulty... you can play any difficulty in this mode) where Dante has unlimited DT bar.

Frazz

General gamer
It's not a costume (it was in previous DMC games but not in this one) but rather a mode you can play as (not difficulty... you can play any difficulty in this mode) where Dante has unlimited DT bar.
Basically this - you have a section on the mission start menu that says "Costumes/Perks" and Super Dante is a perk.:)

sti4thewin

i only beat nephilim and you unlock EVA concept art, son of sparda difficulty and white hair dante (same outfit)
im on son of sparda where you unlock coat less dante

Top Bottom