• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For those Europeans who plan on pre-ordering, check this site.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

F4ke

What's the item finder btw? Is that something like, when Nero's hand glows when you're close from hidden red orbs?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
What's the item finder btw? Is that something like, when Nero's hand glows when you're close from hidden red orbs?
Nobody really knows how it works but I think it's safe to say that it works similarly to Nero's glowing arm.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I would preorder from HMV, but I don't think they deliver games on release date. Good find though.

Frazz

General gamer
This is cool but I think the premium edition is just as cool, if not better as you get: the game, a hoodie, soundtrack and Vergil's downfall. The weapon skins are nice but I think a hoodie is slightly better (in all sincerity). Still this is awesome!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm getting mine from here.
Thanks for linking that shop, just preordered mine from there. :D Not too fussed about the weapon packs, all I really wanted was Vergil's downfall.

zarion

Getting Son of Sparda edition, it comes with Dante's necklace. I just hope it isn't cheap plastic

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I would preorder from HMV, but I don't think they deliver games on release date. Good find though.

its a question of patience vs money, i dont mind waiting a few extra days for more content no matter how frustrating those days may be. said frustration can be vented at whatever poor sod is on the receiving end of my customer complaint calls

Top Bottom