• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the VergilxKat fans out there.

Are you a VergilxKat Fan?

• Total voters

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Thank you a lot for the link! :D
And then Vergil would start telling you that sh*it about Mundus... Dammit, Verge, spare some thought for Kat! There are fans down here who want it in the open!:p Otherwise, you're just confusing us!

LysseC

I think LysseC, ChibiVerg, and Onecrazymonkey1 have taken over the DmC forum with their Vergil fandom lol.
Sure we have. Oh gods.:troll: Well, to let other take a rest from my Vergil fangirling, I'll go to sleep. It's f*cking 4 am here. I'm that terrible.:blink:

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
There is a line where Kat even says "I love you too" over a cell phone! which she probably says to Vergil in the car ride when she first picks up Dante (he wasn't afraid of showing his feelings after all ^_^ ) .There were a whole lot of other gems in that thread to but I'm horrible at finding threads XD.

Not to rain on the KatxVergil parade, since I adore them, but I suspect that line (IGV_1601=We'll meet up later, you know the plan. I'll be OK. I love you too.) is something Eva told Sparda before she sent him away with the boys. Many of the lines in that text file are out of order, of course, so it's conjecture, but IMO it seems more consistent with Eva's other one-sided dialogue than with anything Kat said.

That said, I always found Vergil and Kat more compelling as a pair. Something about their history together, how they worked as a team. The comic and Vergil's Downfall were both weirdly out of sync with how Vergil treats her in the game. The remark about him seeming bipolar is spot-on. I think it would have made more sense for his treatment of her to be like his treatment of Dante: Genuinely concerned but not afraid to use her for his own gain, instead of just flat out "lol k die".

LysseC

Not to rain on the KatxVergil parade, since I adore them, but I suspect that line (IGV_1601=We'll meet up later, you know the plan. I'll be OK. I love you too.) is something Eva told Sparda before she sent him away with the boys. Many of the lines in that text file are out of order, of course, so it's conjecture, but IMO it seems more consistent with Eva's other one-sided dialogue than with anything Kat said.

:(Oh. So, no explicit VxK. This makes me sad.:'(

Obviously, I'm joking. What you're saying makes complete sense, it surely is more consistent with both Vergil and Kat's behaviour (and with the Chronicles of Vergil: he erased their memories, after all).
However, I found the file, I'll do the research!!:steve:

That said, I always found Vergil and Kat more compelling as a pair. Something about their history together, how they worked as a team. The comic and Vergil's Downfall were both weirdly out of sync with how Vergil treats her in the game. The remark about him seeming bipolar is spot-on. I think it would have made more sense for his treatment of her to be like his treatment of Dante: Genuinely concerned but not afraid to use her for his own gain, instead of just flat out "lol k die".
Yes, you're right. Had it been only for the inconsistency (IMO) between the "Kat! You're still alive!" line and Vergil's behaviour in the following moments, I could have blamed the actor for maybe giving this line a concerned intonation it didn't really have (though it would seem strange to me, DeLatour made a great job, it seems unlikely he got that line so wrong)... But then you see VD, and the inconsistency just grows stronger...

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Vergil is bipolar.. He loves Kat and thinks shes weak all at the same time. >.<" His personality probably isn't too far from the classic "Let me be your knight in shining armor and protect you my princess!" type of person.

LysseC

I'm in need of some VergilxKat right now...
vergil_and_kat_by_lyssec-d5ze551.jpg

The models are really good, I just played with it a little because I was bored... Got the original image from here: http://sheisadwellingplacefordemons.tumblr.com/post/44209324175
Not really a great artwork on my part, but the point was to post some VxK, so...

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I'm in need of some VergilxKat right now...
vergil_and_kat_by_lyssec-d5ze551.jpg

The models are really good, I just played with it a little because I was bored... Got the original image from here: http://sheisadwellingplacefordemons.tumblr.com/post/44209324175
Not really a great artwork on my part, but the point was to post some VxK, so...

Oh it's nice though~~I like it the blurry-ness on the bottm makes me think they were spinning while kissing. Probably Kat jumped on Vergil and he spun her around? :cool:

tumblr_mj5f46MUvR1s7y7tbo4_500.jpg

Don't know what let them to that position :p

LysseC

Dunno... but Vergil certainly seems to have a thing for Kat's... endowment.
Was I the only one to notice where his left hand is, in this image??:troll:
dat_hand____by_lyssec-d5ze915.jpg

Ok, I'm sick.:troll:

LysseC

Vergil: That's not true! I was trying to support her and my hand slipped.

Kat: For 5 minutes?
No wonder Kat is a bit suspicious at first...;)

That's the problem of being the only (good looking) female in the game, Kat. Get used to it.

Onecrazymonkey1

No wonder Kat is a bit suspicious at first...;)

That's the problem of being the only (good looking) female in the game, Kat. Get used to it.
What no love for Lilith or the succubus? I still think Vergil blasted lilith because he didn't want word get getting out about their one night fling.
:troll:

LysseC

Eva: ...Hey, wait! I'm female, and I'm in the game (sort of...)! Why are you not counting me??
Vergil: You are my MOTHER!! :blink: I cannot grope you!
Eva: Ewwww... forgot about that. ...Wait! Vergil! You groping ladies?!?! Bad boy!!
Vergil: Mom, please, I'm 25...>_<
Dante: *passes by with some hooker and booze*
Eva: *shuddering on the floor* my... my boys...:'( What have you become?!?!

Onecrazymonkey1

Eva: ...Ehi, wait! I'm female, and I'm in the game (sort of...)! Why are you not counting me??
Vergil: You are my MOTHER!! :blink: I cannot grope you!
Eva: Ewwww... forgot about that. ...Wait! Vergil! You groping ladies?!?! Bad boy!!
Vergil: Mom, please, I'm 25...>_<
Dante: *passes by with some hooker and booze*
Eva: *shuddering on the floor* my... my boys...:'( What have you become?!?!

Classic Vergil: *jumps through warp hole from alternate reality* Mother here I am! I'm a dutiful son aiming to please. I live life for mother and only for mother. I want power for mother....:troll:
DmC Vergil: People talk about my issues :/
DmC Dante: *passes by with hooker and booze*
DMC3 Vergil: *see's hooker and thinks* Hmm I should probably get some kind of practice with girls first. I don't want to displease mother. :w00t:
DMC4: Dante, Look bro, don't over think it! First, whip it out! Then thrust it, with great force! Every angle...it penetrates! Until...with great strength...you ram it in! In the end...she will be satisfied...and you are both set free.
Eva: *looks at DmC Dante and Vergil* Never mind, I take it back! wait my sons you're both such good boys, I swear! Don't leave me alone with them...please...:ermm:

LysseC

Classic Vergil: *jumps through warp hole from alternate reality* Mother here I am! I'm a dutiful son aiming to please. I live life for mother and only for mother. I want power for mother....:troll:
Sephiroth: *quotes Classic Vergil's post* Mommy....:'(
Everyone: go back to your game, you moron.
DmC Vergil: Wasn't this a thread about fans who ship me and Kat?? Where is she?!
Eva: *is telling Kat everything about baby Vergil's most embarassing moments*
DmC Vergil: Stay out of this!!

Onecrazymonkey1

So do you think Kat is actually a couple with Dante by the end of DmC or just friends? I want to say that Dante is the one with the crush and she doesn't see him in that light but that can just be me being biased.

Edit: and l lol'd at Sephiroth jumping into the mix. I used to have a crush on that white haired mama's boy also....:ermm: I better stop typing before I embarrass myself too much.......to late..

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Sephiroth: *quotes Classic Vergil's post* Mommy....:'(
Everyone: go back to your game, you moron.
DmC Vergil: Wasn't this a thread about fans who ship me and Kat?? Where is she?!
Eva: *is telling Kat everything about baby Vergil's most embarassing moments*
DmC Vergil: Stay out of this!!

Kat: Really? "Super Prince Poopy Pants?"

DmC Vergil: (to Dante) Why didn't you kill me?

Top Bottom