• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the DMC fan girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO SPOTS!!!!

no it's because to me they all have a sword and they fight like a real man. And they are handsome anyway.......I'm not saying I like them.....yes I know they are game characters but I wish they were real....^_^

june34

well i still dont see why there so hot, i mean there wicked asome kick arss cool but i still cant see the hotness in them

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well, like what DS6 said, the unique silver hair. Also the bad @$$ attitudes and they're gorgeous.

The list can go on forever with me. But to make a long story short, they're seductive, powerful, highly attractive half demons with heartcapturing personalities. (Well...Nero might be a full demon.)

BTW June, the reason you might not find them hott is because you're a guy. ^^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;67799 said:
Well, like what DS6 said, the unique silver hair. Also the bad @$$ attitudes and they're gorgeous.

The list can go on forever with me. But to make a long story short, they're seductive, powerful, highly attractive half demons with heartcapturing personalities. (Well...Nero might be a full demon.)

BTW June, the reason you might not find them hott is because you're a guy. ^^

YES!! Agreed! =]

june34

lol,well im starting to have nightmares about this stuff so i gotta get this of my mind this might be my last reply

june34

well she said dante is a demond in the sack which means hes good in bed i gess:huh: :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom