• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First episode!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Thanks for that Nowshin. And don't worry everyone, as long as it is subbed, someone will upload it in youtube for us to see;)

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Only way can be shown is on Windows Media Player with all upgrades involved but one bad thing is its not subbed

Curse

Cursed Girl
or just wait 2-3 days for it ot get subbed and added in mininowa to be downloaded X}

Lucifer's angel

I know a group that will be subbing the serise... if anyone wants a link?
Also it might help play the file if you have a K-lite codec pack

Curse

Cursed Girl
Lucifer's angel;40417 said:
I know a group that will be subbing the serise... if anyone wants a link?
Also it might help play the file if you have a K-lite codec pack

do you know when it will be subbed?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
i think its pretty cool, although you cant understand a word they say apart form dante
does anyone know japanise? if they do, CAN YOU TEACH ME PLEASE!!!!! IM ALREADY LEARNING FRENCH BUT I NEED TO LEARN JAPANISE!!!!!! thank you lol :)
but i love all the gore in it!! muhahaha!!
(did i spell japanise right? i always spell it like that lol)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And a kind of "new" info. The episode hasn't been subbed yet because it hasn't been seen in the Japanese TV yet. The video we all watch is just for promotion, so expect subs from the 14th and after;)

Naoki

Midnight Prowler
If they put it on YouTube it would just be taken off...They don't like anime o_O

Waa? Still no subs yet? I knew a fan group who were gunna do it...But they are kinda slow >___>"

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
They won't start the subbing yet. As I said, they are waiting for the anime to be shown on TV, and then they are going to start working on it;)

Top Bottom