• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

<<<<first Devil May Cry 4 Gameplay Footage!!!>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

just watched the 1st video of those 3, looks really good. No sound, but it is gameplay. Some cool stuff going on with the devil arm, he basically chokeslams them, kickazz. Also the white blood which comes out of the enemies is gross :D

Chrysander

d4rkn1ght;6622 said:
its too awsome..................but y kicking on Dante.................is that Dante right??

I think Nero has one of the amulets... I think the conversation is something like:

Nero: "Now I know this amulet was made for sending guys like you to Hell!"

Dante: "Return it to me and I will let you go"

Nero: DROP KICK

Chrysander

Well, you can hear their voices in the video, listen carefully. I think nero mentions an amulet. Perhaps Dante has blood on his face from killing Nero's crew.

Chrysander

Straight after Dante turns round with blood on his face. The next thing you hear is 'Now I know...' which is Nero talking. Sounds like 'Now I know this amulet was made for sending guys like you back to hell'. Then Dante asks for Nero to return it, so I assume it's Dante's amulet.

machindix

I can't really make out what Nero said in the trailer, so I kind of read the subtitles. He's talking about his arm, not the amulet. So does this mean that Nero's devil arm actually came from something that "belongs" to Dante? How intresting...

The trailers are awesome. I think I'll be broke next year getting PS3... *counts pennies*

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
OMG! I am LOVING the gameplay vids! CAN-NOT-WAIT-ANY-LONGER! I dont know if I'm the only one, but I am really liking Nero's fighting style, how he swings pretty much all over the place, it gives for a more multi-enemy fighting "swoosh" if you know what I mean.

machindix

Hey, the TGS trailer's up on the official website!! :lol:

I wonder who's voice-acting Dante this time. Perhaps my ears are playing tricks on me, but I thought he sounded a bit like Vergil in that teaser video. Or maybe it's just the echos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom