• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally...

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Final Fantasy VII has come to the PS Store everywhere. Expect MGS1 to soon follow. America has Resident Evil 1 Director's Cut and Europe will get it soon.

aka958

Don't trust people
is there ever gonna be an enchanced version? (sorry for off topic i just wonder)

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Doubtful. I figure that SE don't want to try and enhance the game in case they fall short of everyone's expectations of what it should be made like. Final Fantasy 7 has became so popular it intimidates them.

aka958

Don't trust people
XD then why do they continue building up the story around them? like they have taken very much risks when they did Crisis Core

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
i thinks its more becouse they would rather spend the time and money expanding the story of FFVII rather than rehash with better graphics and maybe even gameplay. and id say most of their better teams are hard at work with FFXIII right now. so wouldnt expect an enchanced version of VII anytime soon. Though SE never did say that they wouldnt remake VII, just that its not ' planned' for right now.maybe thats saying something.^_^

Top Bottom