• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally BLOODY PALACE COMPLETED

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Hello everybody

I'm very happy today cuz i finally finished bloody palace with Nero and got 1000/1000 GS , this is easier than what i thought , you know Dante is idiot when you play against him !!! yes he is . . . . how?

let me give you a strategies you can use to defeat him on bloody palace or DMD mode
When the fight begins (Dante using Sword style and rebellion) don't even try to attack him just start running away and charge your gun until its get red then try to get closer to Dante then he will use his rebellion to attack you avoid his attack by getting away from him then attack him with your gun and while he still attacking do it again until he change his style .
if he changed his style to Trickster charge your gun and run away until he use his style to get closer just don't stop running away and he will use the third form of Pandora to attack you from a distance and now you have a big chance to damage him , and if he didn't use the Pandora he will use the Gilgamesh to strike you from above , at this moment you also have a big chance to damage him .
and if he change the style to Royalguard then try to make him change it by using DT near him once or twice cuz i don't have another strategy for it.
If you are noob play with Super nero .

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I finally beat Dante because I stopped treating him like an actual opponent and more like another stupid AI.

Ran away allot, used normal Nero with Blue rose's full charge shot.

Its way to easy:lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I can't believe it
Today I made it further than I ever have before, level 99. So close.

*googly eyes* Angelos...so many Angelos...

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
^^^ Thank you ^^^

darth_angelo45;181380 said:
I can't believe it

I love this EPIC stage , specially when i played it with nero I flied with devil bringer and didn't touch the ground .

Keaton

Premium
MR.DEVIL;181604 said:
^^^ Thank you ^^^

I love this EPIC stage , specially when i played it with nero I flied with devil bringer and didn't touch the ground .

'gratz Mr. Devil, I'm still getting my S-Ranks, but I hope to join you with the 1000/1000 in the next few weeks :D

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Was S Ranking Bloody Palace was your final achievement?

My last was s ranking all missions in DMD, I thought that was way harder than BP.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;181626 said:
Was S Ranking Bloody Palace was your final achievement?

My last was s ranking all missions in DMD, I thought that was way harder than BP.

Now I've beaten DMD, I think its a peice of cake, I know there'll be a few ranks that'll be tough...but none of the bosses or enemies really phase me anymore ^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;181627 said:
Now I've beaten DMD, I think its a peice of cake, I know there'll be a few ranks that'll be tough...but none of the bosses or enemies really phase me anymore ^_^
It wasn't the bosses or anything, first thing that comes to mind is the Chimera in mission 13, some missions on DMD were just annoying to s rank.

Keaton

Premium
VeNGeD;181628 said:
It wasn't the bosses or anything, first thing that comes to mind is the Chimera in mission 13, some missions on DMD were just annoying to s rank.

Yeah, Chimera were the most annoying ^_^
But, oddly, after fighting them and fighting them you eventually get numb to their annoyances :D

The thing I hate atm is Hell or Hell mode, I'm on Mission 3, the Frosts and Gladius are really getting on my nerves lol, Basilisks too ^^

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
darth_angelo45;181380 said:
I can't believe it

That stage is very easy if u wanna 'cheat'.
Just keep jumping and running around cause the bianco angelos will get red-colored and then suicide. If u dodge well, all the biancos will die and u'll be full health. =)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Keaton;181630 said:
The thing I hate atm is Hell or Hell mode, I'm on Mission 3, the Frosts and Gladius are really getting on my nerves lol, Basilisks too ^^

you know . . HAH mode is way easier than DMD <<< for me

Keaton

Premium
^I have problems with Ninja Gaiden because of cheap shots, thats why I hate HaH lol ^_^ DMD mode is a peice of cake for me, HaH is more about luck and dodging ^^ Plus, I don't use Super Costumes ^^

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Is the coolest, I love BP. Everytime I take a break from tryna S-rank I do BP just to see how far I go and IT IS AWESOME! I finished it with Super Dante some time back and I didnt see just how hectic it all gets. Unfortunatley I only get to like stage 24 then I run outta time with a D-rank lol. All in good time!

Keaton

Premium
Gtsilva;183071 said:
Is the coolest, I love BP. Everytime I take a break from tryna S-rank I do BP just to see how far I go and IT IS AWESOME! I finished it with Super Dante some time back and I didnt see just how hectic it all gets. Unfortunatley I only get to like stage 24 then I run outta time with a D-rank lol. All in good time!

I'd beat it with regular characters if I were you ^_o, you have a better chance of getting the two primary Bloody Palace Achievements at the same time - Beat Bloody Palace and Beat Bloody Palace with an S Rank. :D

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
Yeah I'm using normal Nero now, finished S-ranking Human Mode so I'm just playing BP to try and get THAT achievement. I got to stage 30 then had to switch off ('cos it was pretty late haha)!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yay I made it yesterday, such a good feeling seeing that S pop up. That last fight with Dante was so intense if I had slipped up 1 more time that would have been it, my thumb was killing by the end lol.

Top Bottom