• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fighting Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Who likes what all up in this joint? I love games like

Soul Calibur II
Street Fighter II
Killer Instinct
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge and
Bloody Roar.

I prefer 3D to 2D simply due to its fighting styles, realism, greater frame rate & speed, 3–dimensional movement, and the fact that I still can’t get used to using a direction to block! I have, however, taken to playing more 2D fighters these days.

How about other folks?

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
i just like tekken 5 , soul calibur II and SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
love that game and MUGEN....

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Kakashi;4417 said:
i just like tekken 5 , soul calibur II and SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
love that game and MUGEN....
Nice. I’ve never really gotten into Tekken as a fighting game, though I’ve enjoyed the characters, their style, stories, and so on. I suppose I simply don’t like those ultra–long juggles you can do to people. Or rather, have people do to you! Let go of your controller, go off and make a cuppa tea, come back, drink it, then pick up your controller again to play with 30% of your Health Bar remaining…

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
Kakashi;4420 said:
hmmmmm i dont get you ........ really i dont know that you just said .. sry ^^
Well, despite loving Killer Instinct, I don't like Tekken because of the ultra-long juggles that came take off almost all your health bar. For me it robs the fun of playing it. Matches turn into boring fights where you try and get that launcher which will lead to a juggle to end it all. But still fun to play amongst friends.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i like Soul Calibou 2..............and there is a member on this site that called "Seigfried".................Seigfried is the son of "Nightmare"

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
d4rkn1ght;4583 said:
Seigfried is the son of "Nightmare"
No. Siegfried Schtauffen turned into Nightmare after he took hold of Soul Edge from Cervantes and it possessed him.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u played Soul Calibour???
coz i know a little of Story.............but Cervantes Grandaughter is too good.....lol

Kodanshi

R·O·C·K·S·T·A·R
In Soul Calibur II I use Nightmare, Raphael and Cervantes. Cervantes has some seriously mental Just Frame moves.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i like 2 moves on Cervantes moves and a little difficult to apply...........and its tooo crazy o_0

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Anybody? Should I get Soul Calibur 3? It's a greatest hit now, and I wonder if I should pick it up. I mean, it's from Namco (The creators of the greatest fighter-Tekken), so it's good isn't it?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya..............................its awsome that Namco corporation create awsome games................................but i prefer Capcom......lol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Soul Calibur 3 and Mortal Kombat: Deception are the fighting games that I like most.
Soul Calibur's exquisite graphics and the oh-so-enjoyable dismembering your opponents in Mk:D make these games great in my opinion, hopefully I'll be getting Mk: armageddon soon.
I also like Tekken 3, 4 and 5, as well as vitura fighter 4.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
d4rkn1ght;4626 said:
have u played Soul Calibour???
coz i know a little of Story.............but Cervantes Grandaughter is too good.....lol

Well, lets see... Seigfried IS Nightmare, not his son. Also, Isabelle is Cervy's daughter, not granddaughter.

Anybody? Should I get Soul Calibur 3? It's a greatest hit now, and I wonder if I should pick it up. I mean, it's from Namco (The creators of the greatest fighter-Tekken), so it's good isn't it?

It's good, but it could have been better. IMO they were too focused on the custom character crap... They should have been working on the fighting mechanics and fixing glitches... But good nonetheless. If your a fan of the series then go for it.

I LOVE the entire Soul Series. Seig/Knightmare and Setsuka and Ivy and...:D

I also like Bloody Roar. Xion and Uranus and Chronos and....^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom