• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapon

Devil Arms

• Rebellion

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Cerberus

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Agni + Rudra

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Nevan

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
PLEASE PICK 2 NO MORE, NO LESS!!!!!!hi guys, my brother says that cerberus is the best weapon, what are your favourite or best weapons, by the way, it has to be best weapon when its fully upgraded so its totally fair. This is a best Devil arms for Dante only, sorry guys that like Vergil. This is a multiple answer thread,Because i want you to pick only 2 please.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Well condisering im not actually playing the game ATM, not bed memory XD sorry FORCE EDGE IS REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Are people saying that cerberus is bad? if so then yay, my brother said that Beowulf and Cerberus were the best, but obviously not, nevan, rebellion and beowulf are the best XD, keep on voting

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, Beowulf and Cerberus are really one match-made in hell. Really, they are the best to use when versing lots of enemies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
all the weapons in 1 and 3 are the best in any game i've played, but over all the nevan is just amazing, especially with quicksilver.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
It's 3rd actually lol
1st Beowulf+rebellion
3rd Nevan
4th Agni+rudra
5th Cerberus (my point in the poll)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Here are my favourites:

1. Beowulf and Rebellion
2. Cerberus
3. Nevan
4. Angi and rudra (they used to be my 2nd fav)

w33l33

meh...
agni and rudra are good when your playing in dante must die mode basically because they are all incompassing! anyway i like them 2nd best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom