• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapon

seraphmaycry

after playing through all the games and througly testing all weapons i decided gilgamesh or red queen so i wanted to know whats you guys favourite

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I don't know, Lucifer is pretty awesome as well. We are talking about DMC4, right? The thread's posted in the DMC4 section.
Though, if we're talking about the whole series, Cerberus might be the winner for me. Of course, the Yamato is great, too.

seraphmaycry

hi guys i was on holidays for two weeks and in response everyone loves dantes weapons but the purpose is to see peoples favorite and why

Calypso Dynamo

Rebellion and Beowulf (Gilgamesh if were talking 4) I've always loved the sword and gauntlet combo since the first game, really looking forward to trying out Eryx, despite it's disappointing look.

8BitHero

Scrub
Pandora. Just...Pandora. Like.....Pandora.
Here's this snazzy looking suitcase that turns into a machine, lazer canon and a miniature mobile rocket blasting orb mech.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Alastor
Ifrit
Force edge (sealed form)
Luce & Ombrea
Ebony and Ivory
Yamato
Rebellion
Kalina Ann
Agni &Rudra
Cerberus
Red Queen
Blue Rose
Coyote-A
Osiris
Eryx
Revenant

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
REBELLION. Million stab! Actually every cool combo on swordmaster. Coyote A for knock down with gunslinger.
Rarely use royal guard but trickster has a cool flash step ability and nice moves.
Oh forgot Yamato. I use it on bosses at times for high damage.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
If i could only have two guns and two weapons (dmc 3 in game set up) id say Red Queen gilgamesh E&I and blue rose :)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
see i love E&I for just how fast you can shoot(i find blue rose just a tad slower) BUT i love blue rose for the charge shot x3 lol as im sure everyone does

Top Bottom