• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite style

style

• Doppleganger

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Swordmaster

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Gunslinger

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Royal Gurad

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Trickster

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I love them all, but I just fit the suit with trickster. I can be a pain for my enemies with trickter, its almost Dark Slayer material for me but not quite.

Janny

Dines with dementia
My PC plays DMC kinda laggy, so I rely on Swordmaster since Trickster responds slow. I've always been straightforward through games rather than sneak/trick. But Trickster is way cool, and very effective.

BomberDom08

ima hav to go with swordmaster since all the quick sword attacks demons jus cant get away from my second would be gunslinger but only at its best trickster takes the fun outta things and royal guard to me is difficult to use

Sparda™

I have to say, Swordmaster. The combos being created by Agni&Rudra, the Rebellion and Beowulf, are just devastating..Second close, Gunslinger, and third, Trickster..

DMC"MOST"adict

i always use swordmaster 4 high damge specially using agni and rudra cuz i can evade attacks even w/o using trickster =)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i voted swordmaster just cuz i used nevan and rebelion over all...i swear it seems like so many of u are just obsessed with power..nevan was so awsome..it had more useful abilities..it was way faster...and its just awsome to see someone kick butt with an instrument..lol with the combo of rebeion and nevan i rarely even had to use my guns..although some spots did warrant the use of either ebony & ivory or the coyote A...i rarely ever used any of his other weapons at all even when i first got them

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i choose Gunslinger as Dante's melee attacks are quite devastating already...:cool: as his gun attacks are rather limited,i balanced his skills...and his gun attacks are cool,devastating and stylish...:cool:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that is true...gunslinger is easily my second favorite..i just used swordmaster cuz he does that awsome multislash thing when u press O and it does quite a bit of damage if used correctly

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69521 said:
that is true...gunslinger is easily my second favorite..i just used swordmaster cuz he does that awsome multislash thing when u press O and it does quite a bit of damage if used correctly

Not a bit,a LOT of damage if used properly...:lol:

FuumaMonou

Royal Guard is my favorite. I just love having to time stuff correctly in the heat of battle, and if doing so (Royal Release) at the right time doing MASSIVE damage against even bosses.

Quicksilver is my second favorite because of the idea behind it, although it wasn't the best style in general.

While I (and probably everyone else) find Trickster so useful, I just have the basic feeling that it is the newb kind of style. Very easy to use yet very effective. Isn't really deep game play wise. Just my opinion though.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i was purposely understating when i said "quite a bit of damage"...lol everyone here knows how much damage u can do in swordmaster..although my second favorite style was easily gunslinger...i just like how he starts shooting all western and doing stuff like holding two guys back at the same time shootin in 2 directions...its just more fun and cinimatic that way.

mij_master

Yeah I'm going to have to go swordmaster too. All the different sword attacks are AWESOME! Second best would have to be Gunslinger cos it looked coolies. lol.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I would have to say Gunslinger is also quite an easy one to grasp. On many occasions I have used it to tease my enemies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom