• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite style

style

• Doppleganger

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Swordmaster

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Gunslinger

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Royal Gurad

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Trickster

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
pick your favourite style out of all 6 at max level for Dante i wana get better at YOUR fav. style.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Royal guard is just amazing especially against vergil
though my second choice was Gunslinger, most styleish imo

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
God its so hard to pick in between Swordmaster and trickster, but ill have to go with Swordmaster.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
trickster dogdeing attack's walking wall's trusting out of your oponet's attack range it's amazing but this did say are favourite.and every one has the one ther best with so ther really isnt a ultamte styel unless it's royal ground when you leveled it up all he way and have the sheild.^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i love trickster. i wanna talk more with Demonslayer6 but i will be away this week so i'll get back to everyone soon.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
One time i me and my friend both played DMC3 and we were using doppleganner style when i had unlimited devil trigger so we can play two play and i noticed if you Dantes' shadow looks different!!!

Phage

Heartbreaker
I never liked trickster, too easy, I found you relied too much on the quick escape in combat rather than avoiding dangerous situations. the Doppleganger & Quicksilver styles really need to learn careful application as otherwise they arent on par with Dante's original styles - ergo, more fun to use.

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey i started with Swordmaster until very hard when i could not Complete all my Swordmaster attacks and Started with trickster and it is much easier Trickster is BEST!

WOW mostly Sword master and Trickster for you so wich one will you start being better in????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom