• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Female DMC Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, they ARE in a picture of DMC4(its posted in another topic somewhere in DMC4 Forum)so maybe Slayer wants to believe that they will appear, which I'd like personally^_^
But unfortunately, seeing Kyrie in the trailer made me to reconsider the fact a bit...well "who knows? Dante isn't even sure himself:lol: "

Edit: Ps: Korn, nice sig!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I read about them both being in DMC4 a long time ago, but seeing as though alot has changed about the game story-wise I doubt that they will appear :(:( Shame *Mehmehmeh*

PS. Thanks Tony! ^_^ :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I dont't want Trish to die:unsure:
Unfortunately since the creators said that DMC4 is before DMC2 I thought of something terrible. We all noticed how serius Dante's personality was and how much he wanted to exterminate every last demon,since when the gate was opened he didn;t try to close it but to enter it and exterminate the demons. Also he always keeps that Trish coin with him. If Trish died it would explain why he became so serius(depressed maybe) and his "obsession" with the coin..:wacko:
I really want me to be wrong though:p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Well apparently (because DMC2 did not do very well) some fans say that the Dante in that game was not actually Dante but an imposter, and it seems as if Capcom has gone along with it for there are rumours that DMC5 will replace the second installment in the series. So in a nutshell, I do not think that Trish is dead because it seems that Dante wasn't Dante in DMC2, and so cannot know Trish...

I personally think that is complete and utter bull.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think I have heard that. But since Dante with the appearance of DMC2 appears in other games as well I think it isn't so possible. In a viewtiful joe game (don't know if the spelling is correct) the Dante of DMC2 has some things to do with Alastor and proves again that he deserves to be the one and only master of ito_O
So I believe that he won't be considered someone else...well although Dante appearing in other games shouldn't be such a good reason for saying this..I dunno:p

If he really is well "someone" the guy could be some sort of Dante's friend, or maybe Nero in more adult version..but carrying Dante's weapons:wacko:

Well enough burning:lol:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Hmm, interesting ^_^

Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm going a bit off-topic here lol I did not like Trish that much, she is not as pweeeety as everyone else but still makes a kick *** character! ;)

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
Force_Edge;16910 said:
Matier for the win :D

haha, matier was sweet. she was so creepy tho, lol, much creepier than dante in DMC2.

i never realized it till yesterday he's actually creepy in the second one, cuz he's so silent and always has the same look on his face. its almost like he has only one emotion

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Who is Matier (I know this may sound stupid but if she is from DMC2 I guess it would make sense seeing as though I doo not know many of the names of DMC2's bosses)??

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I like Lady in a way that she is just a badass woman that wants to kill every demon :lol: And she is quite pretty aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom