• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite enemies to fight?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
So let's try the reverse of Blade's thread, instead discussing favourite enemies to fight, rather than the ones you hate.

This thread might already exist, but I couldn't find it, so I'm going to assume it doesn't.

Mine is Dreamrunners, since they seem like the most skilled enemies and feel like a one-on-one duel when fighting one.

DieCobros

Dreamrunners/Drekavac, Tyrant, Ravager, Stygians (gotta include the punching bags), and Bob Barbas (my favorite boss battle in the game)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I personally love the parts in the Bob Barbas fight where it switches to that "eye in the sky" view and you just take on a bunch of stygians. Those parts were so cool.

Kusanagi7

Motoko 4 lyfe!
No but i like the way he reacts to them, his one liners are great in that battle imo. Breaking news Bob, you're fired! My fav line in the game lol

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I personally love the parts in the Bob Barbas fight where it switches to that "eye in the sky" view and you just take on a bunch of stygians. Those parts were so cool.

Yeah I liked those moments. For the eye in the sky part, I strickly used Rebellion and E&I for a more cinimatic effect like it was actual recorded footage from mission 1.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I liked Bob cause it was a "relaxing" boss fight. All you need to do is hit those buttons and then beat the crap out of his ugly face. I loved using Eryx for that.
And yes, also because he insults Dante. He basically spoke my mind LOL. But I didn't felt sorry for him when he died, he was such an a-hole.

I also liked the Stygians.

Top Bottom