• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

favourite DMC3 weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_vergil06

nelo angelo
Re: favourite weapon

i like rebellion and A&R
for dante
speed and skill is all you need to win :D

with vergil
i like the yamota:ninja:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

VergilFan21 said:
hey, anybody like to talk about vergil???? i die to talk to a fan!

ya............but i Prefer Dante...................coz he has an awsome style.......................and i have played Dante for a long time......................whether that i havent played yet Vergil............................but Dante rocks..............and by the way..............my current style was SowrdMaster...............and i have played the Style for hole Mission...............even the hardest Bosses..................even the Last Mission

KingJordan

I be tippin' down

I keep E&I at all times. And usually Cerebrus and A&R. My favorite weapon of all is Cerebrus. Especially in DT. Heaps of damage.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

ya.............Cerberus is cool for Heap damage......................but Rebellion is awsome when u have enemies around to do Stinger.........................that go 4 or 5 enemies in the air............................lol......................i always use Rebellion...............coz its the main weapon that Dante use

Curse

Cursed Girl

d4rkn1ght;3740 said:
ya............but i Prefer Dante...................coz he has an awsome style.......................and i have played Dante for a long time......................whether that i havent played yet Vergil............................but Dante rocks..............

yup yup....dante ownz ^___^
and dante looks better then vergil..... :}

my fave 2 weapons were rebellion and nevan ...i liked nevan just for the idea... and it's easy to be stylish with that weapon ^^

Curse

Cursed Girl

i just luv the combo where dante jumps on the ground and starts playing newan and somewhat like a tornado starts to suround dante ^____^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

thats cute................but i like to do the combo when i have Agni&Rudra................and thats awsome to do combos.......................but i prefer Rebellion :p

vergil130

vergil freak!!!

my favorite weopon is the rebelion then the uhhhhh..................................maan why cant i remember the names

old gamer

Nevan is cool with infinite Devil trigger because you can stay airborne and zap all the demons with lighning.Also with Nevan if you call up the bat swarms you can get major style points.

Curse

Cursed Girl

old gamer;5538 said:
Nevan is cool with infinite Devil trigger because you can stay airborne and zap all the demons with lighning.Also with Nevan if you call up the bat swarms you can get major style points.

mwuahahahaha
Nevan ownage! (^__^)\m/

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

old gamer;5538 said:

yuppy:dry: .............i like more Beowulf with Infinit DT to smash them up.................and i like Rebellion to heap more damage with Drive

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

all weapons are good but I'm always equipped with devil arms: Rebellion and Agni & Rudra and guns: Ebony and Ivory with Artemis. Maybe it's just for aesthetic reasons, I don't know.:\

Stillborn

Devil's heart

Allmost allways I use Rebellion and Beowulf, Ebony & Ivory and some other. Maby shotgun.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i always use Rebellion and Agni&Rudra for the combos.................E&I and Kalina Ann to blow a demon job lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom