• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite character

Who is your favourite character?

• Dante

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Vergil

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Kat

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Phineas

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Mundus

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Lilith

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Bob Barbas

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Poison

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just curious about which character was favourite with everyone here^_^ I decided to add boss characters too, just in casy anyone liked them as well, even though they aren't like major story characters.

Frazz

General gamer
I chose Dante, Vergil, Phineas and Bob because they are all well acted (Dante especially) and they were believable.... in a demonic kinda way!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
For me it was Dante because he's the star of the game. Then Kat because she's so awesome, plus I admire her for going against the odds fighting demons as a human.
Then Lilith and Mundus. I like the way they're acted, also I have never had so much fun making caption jokes for two villains before. :p

scionicspectre

I have to choose? I honestly really liked how they fleshed out Mundus and made him a believable character with more down-to-earth motives. He's definitely not 'just evil'.

I think Vergil's nonverbal communication was very interesting to watch, but it's hard to say he's my favorite. I mean, he's my favorite Vergil.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante, Kat, Phinias, Bob Barbas, and Mundus.

I didn't like Vergil as much. Maybe that'll change in Vergil's downfall.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante, I loved him so much. but who is Poison?

This
Poison_DmC.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Kat is my favorite Devil May Cry character period now. I don't care what people say about Dante either because he's still cool and I hate heroes who are way too much of a perfect image. Dante crude at first is in context to the tale being told and I can't blame him. He still morphs into the hero he'll become but while people dissed Dante for his attitude I liked him all the more for it. Show's he's his own man and cheesy, perfect, or goody two shoe heroes don't really make an interesting hero.

Fwelias

Vergil defiantly. I likes his ideas and how he was ultimately trying be nice and have a justified solution for what happens to the world. I hope he learn more about him in Downfall.

Cel

Mine would be Dante. Simple as that. His whole character is purely awesome. Best voice and body acting came from Tim Phillipps when he voiced Dante. All did great, but my eyes were completely drawn to Dante. :blush:

vakarian23

I absolutely love Mundus. Except for that mediocre boss battle obviously. The way he says "You don't **** with a god." gave me the chills.

SuperDante007

Dante quickly grew on me, his character development was very well done making him my favorite and Mundus in certain ways was my second favorite -- he was a deeper character than his previous "Grrrr, destroy and conquer, grrr" but I also found him un-intimidating and lackluster in the end. Kat was very well done and Vergil for me was so-so.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dante, Kat and Lilith.... (I felt so sorry for her when Vergil shot her... although the baby was ugly... and a pain in the a$$ to beat).

But part of me likes this Vergil.

Ceph

Vergil felt almost robotic in his apathy. That's not a bad thing, tho. I liked the twist at the end, too.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
I found I could not connect on a mental level with the characters in this game(As in I could not relate to them) but I would have to say Dante. Because it is Dante?

Bob was a cool boss fight :/ .

And Mundus looked cool.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Ooh, I don't know. I loved all of them!

I really liked this Dante, Tim Phillips really did a great job acting him. With his acting and the motion capturing, it really brought Dante to life. Seeing Dante change throughout the game was great.

Vergil was awesome. It was great seeing him and Dante working together, and act like brothers. I was sad when Vergil turned heel, it felt a little sudden. I feel they could've kept him good in this game, and have him turn in a sequel.

Kat was really lovable, she looks so cute! And as Dante said, they wouldn't have been able to do what they did without her. I want to get the Vergil comic book to learn more about her.

I was surprised how short Phineas' part was. I was expecting a bigger role. Maybe he could return in a sequel and give Dante advise or something.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I was surprised how short Phineas' part was. I was expecting a bigger role. Maybe he could return in a sequel and give Dante advise or something.
Yep, agreeing with that. I thought Phineas was going to be in the story more, especially as he gets his own character page on the Japanese DmC site. You're right, he should return for a sequel. Looks like Dante will need a guide after Vergil has left him.

Top Bottom