• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite and least favourite mission?

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Favorite mission? I don't have one, just missions that look pretty and have plenty of enemies that aren't annoying lol. So mission 1 or that mission prior to Kat getting shot. Mission 1 = nice wave of enemies + boss fight and the latter = nice wave of enemies + one of my favorite scenes of the entire game.

I am not a fan of the Mundus boss fight, or the one where you have to solve the puzzle. It's not that it's difficult, it's just annoying.

Oh, and the scene where Dante had to follow Kat around was useless to me. But the mission after that was really nice. In my opinion, it was very creative with the platforming.

Least favorite being, the trade

I like the fact that it's so short if you skip the cutscene. I wouldn't even call it a mission lol.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
My favorite mission is first one, since i loved how boss was implemented into level and how it had horror like sequences. My least favorite is club mission, because it was terribly bright, making combat barely seeable and overall dancing people texture looked bad imo. Reminded me about club level in Lolipop Chainsaw.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My favourite was Lilith's club just because it looked cool and there were a lot of enemy waves to deal with. Least favourite would be Furnace of Souls because I just don't like how dull and boring the level looked.

ji-high

Favorite: Mission 1. Great waves to fight.

Least favorite: Mission 5. A bit too much running around.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
I don't remember mission names, but I've got a couple favorites. The nightclub and the raptor news tower are definitely up there, but hands down my favorite is storming the tower while kat relays the plan to you. Their graphics programmers really went all out, and that chalk "game plan" overlay that shows up was a really ****ing clever use of an edge detection shader, so massive props.

Least favorite: the trade. Ugh. I hate the grapple swinging more than anything else, and that level is an entire level of just that. No thank you

Top Bottom