• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Video Game Attacks

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
RPGs,Fighting Games,Hack n' Slashes,ect.
All games have shown us some of the coolest and most useful moves we could ever see.Like the famous "Falcon Punch" we all know Captain Falcon to use in the Super Smash Bros games.
I was thinking we say our favorite moves in all of video games.So here's my favorites:

Deadpool's Hyber Combo from Marvel vs Capcom 3
Reason:He's hitting his opponent with his freaking gauges.That is just plain awesome.

Henry's Instant Kill from No More Heroes
Reason:The guy stabs you,tosses you high in the air,slashes you up to make you go higher,then jumps high and tosses you back to the ground from a breathtaking height,and he finally ends the move by impaling you with his beam katana USING HIS DAMN FOOT.I've seen some serious overkill before,but this just takes the cake.

M.Bison's Ultra Combo from Street Fighter 4
Reason:This move really shows how brutal M.Bison can be,especially the last part where he just hands on the enemy with his arms crossed.This move is indeed short,but that doesn't make it any less awesome.

Jackpot from The Entire Devil May Cry Series
Reason:This move is classic and simple.It's a devastating beam that comes straight from Dante's guns.I love how it always gets quiet right when he fires the beam.No wonder they put this in Marvel vs Capcom 3.Sadly,I couldn't find a good video of it.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Cool topic.

My #1 has to be Falco's aerial down+A in melee. Sends them flying down... no recovery form 50% or more damage.

Meg

@.@

I don't know if this counts because its a cutscene, buuuut
@.@

I hope no one was surprised by my video choices. XD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
@.@

I don't know if this counts because its a cutscene, buuuut

@.@

I hope no one was surprised by my video choices. XD
I like doing ruinga, launch, attack, attack, attack.
the timing is so perfect. The ruinga explodes at the same time as the launch connects. Also her Smite in the air and Smite (gunshot) on the Ground

oh these too

Demon619

Deadman walking
Prototype: Devastator Attacks.
The pure destruction these moves cause are just epic in a crowed area.
(This video dosn't show them all, but I really couldn't a better one)

The Force Unleashed: Finishing Moves.
Smashing this guys with these simple force powers never looked so epic.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
*facepalm* can't believe i forgot about this game. it's like one giant finishing move up until the final boss and you can still get your butt kicked on easy mode at any point.

Top Bottom