• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite quotes

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
"As far back as I can remember, the Aliens have been the ultimate bogeyman. As ferocious in behavior as they are hideous in appearance. They're born killing machines, as superbly outfitted by nature for their task as sharks, and just as elemental, just as unknowable. If they have sentience, it's of a kind we'll never comprehend.

Fast as they are though, my Predator is faster. And, impossible as it seems... even more deadly."

Caryn, Predator: The Deadliest of the Species

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
"Sometimes I think the surest sign ntelligent life exists elsewhere is none of it has tried to contact us."
-Bill Watterson

berto

I Saw the Devil
There are aspects of my life that I struggle with so I try to remember these things.

c0b5d7a8481939c2b28a2cb71e78baf2.jpg

71da9f77ee275196f7024aafb09c7904.jpg

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
-Anonymous.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
“One word, Ma'am," he said, coming back from the fire; limping, because of the pain. "One word. All you've been saying is quite right, I shouldn't wonder. I'm a chap who always liked to know the worst and then put the best face I can on it. So I won't deny any of what you said. But there's one more thing to be said, even so. Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things-trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones. Suppose this black pit of a kingdom of yours is the only world. Well, it strikes me as a pretty poor one. And that's a funny thing, when you come to think of it. We're just babies making up a game, if you're right. But four babies playing a game can make a play-world which licks your real world hollow. That's why I'm going to stand by the play world. I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia. So, thanking you kindly for our supper, if these two gentlemen and the young lady are ready, we're leaving your court at once and setting out in the dark to spend our lives looking for Overland. Not that our lives will be very long, I should think; but that's a small loss if the world's as dull a place as you say.”

Puddleglum from The Silver Chair.

-----------------

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Jayne Cobb from Firefly

-------------------

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.

C. S. Lewis

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
"you have only truly failed when you have given up"
-me

"i came up with that myself but something along the same lines has probably been said by someone else"
-also me

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
"This flag stands for freedom, and I live for what it stands for. No one will stop me from living on my terms."

-Captain Harlock

"I am Miime, the woman who has given her life to Harlock. I would follow him into hell if he said he was going."

-Miime (How do you not ship them?)

"All great heroes always have beautiful and strong female partners fighting by their side."
-Dr. Juuzo Kabuto

"Don't be held back by someone else's bullshit in fake memories. The one path you chose for yourself, is the truth of your universe."
-Kamina

"If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way I won't stop! Once I've dug through, it means that I've WON! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro. I'm ME! Simon the Digger!!!!!"
-Simon.

"Won't you believe in him? Even if there is no God or Buddha... there is Kamen Rider."
-Taki Kazuya

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...
and the Dutch."
--Nigel Powers

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
There was a recording studio in America that for a small price allowed you to record your own singing/band.

One day a young man walked in wanting to record some of his singing for his mother to hear. The clerk jokingly asked him who he sounded like, "Bing Crosby?" he said. The youth stopped in front of the booth, turned to the clerk and said, "I don't sound like anybody else." Before heading in.

That youth was Elvis Presley, spoken like a true boss.

Top Bottom