• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Game Soundtrack?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Update:
DMC (all...why didn't i say this before?)
Guitar Hero (excluding Aerosmith, Van Halen, & Rock the 80's)
Rock Band
Brutal Legend
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
and this one song from Sims 2

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Nier OST- game is meh but the soundtrack is amazing! They made up different languages for it!

Kingdom Hearts- Hikari and Passion Orchestrated give me that Disney feeling ^_^

Various Final Fantasy- Aerith’s Theme, Decisive Battler.. etc

Various SMT -not usually big fan of guitar sounds in games but SMT makes it awesome!

LoZ:Majora's Mask- All the ocarina tunes are fun to try and play on violin (Song of Storms FTW!) but I think it has one of the best sound tracks for atmosphere. The Final Hour gives me Goosebumps and it really does sound like the end of the world especially if you get the version with the bells ringing.

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
DMC - All OST's, my all-time favorites: "Devils Never Cry", "Out of Darkness", "Eva's Theme", "Vergil Battle 2" and "Total Result (DMC3)"
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
Uncharted - All OST's
Sonic Adventure 2
Resident Evil - All OST's
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
DMC - All OST's, my all-time favorites: "Devils Never Cry", "Out of Darkness", "Eva's Theme", "Vergil Battle 2" and "Total Result (DMC3)"
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
Uncharted - All OST's
Sonic Adventure 2
Resident Evil - All OST's
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I love Vergil Battle 2! Haha, love the names.
SMT: Lucifer's Call has the best names though. My favourties being Normal Battle, Boss Battle, and Large Map ~Last Area~. Really gives you a sense of what they're all about :D

Osaka

trollololol
Not sure if someone did this but what is your favorite game soundtrack? I gotta say Contra Hard Corp. or Comix Zone

=3 (just because I cba to list my favs. As they say - look but don't touch!- since it's an old thread. Shame it got lost in the mist of time.... Am I bitter? Oh no, of course not! Haha.....grumble, grumble... )

:p

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Why yes, young man, I do believe I might be one of those very people that you speak of! Carry on!

=3 (just because I cba to list my favs. As they say - look but don't touch!- since it's an old thread. Shame it got lost in the mist of time.... Am I bitter? Oh no, of course not! Haha.....grumble, grumble... )

:p
hah hah awww lolz long time no see ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
DMC- All the soundtracks (can't remember DMC 2 soundtrack though), I hope DmC has a soundtrack because i'm loving the songs we've heard so far!
Kingdom Hearts- Hearing instrumental versions of classic Disney movies is awesome and nostalgic, I also love the opening songs (even if it is just the same two songs :D)
Bayonetta- Loved the soundtrack for this, favourite track was 'Fly me to the Moon'.
Portal 2- Freaking awesome, and its was for free of the website :D
Persona Series- The persona series is the only SMT games i've played, but all of them have awesome soundtracks.
Hyperdimension Neptunia- This game got bad reviews, a few saying the soundtrack was bad!!!, but I loved it! My favourite track was Lastations theme.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
- Silent Hill
- Devil May Cry series
- Galerians
- Halo
- Chrono Cross
- Final Fantasy Series
- Dance Dance Revolution
- F.E.A.R. series
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- Mortal Kombat series
- Legend of Zelda (Mainly Orcarina of Time)
- Psi-Ops
- .hack//
- Resident Evil
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 (also includes Ultimate)
- Castlevania (Mainly Curse of Darkness)
- Kingdom Hearts series

(Migh add more later lol)

Top Bottom