• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Dog/Cat Breeds

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Hey there people of the DMC forums,I've been having this conversation with my other friends for quite a while and then I got curious about what you guys would think.And that conversation is "what's your favorite dog/cat breed".Since I'm possibly getting a dog soon,I got in the mood to make this thread,anyways,I'm interested in seeing what the rest of you say.As for me,I'll just type my favorites here right now:

St.Bernards, they are one of my absolute favorites,they're so calm and lovable,infact,it's kinda funny considering they're so huge but they're just big adorable softies.

German Shepherd,they're smart and amazing looking dogs, and they really do seem like some of the nicest dogs when it comes to meeting other puppies.

Pembroke Welsh Corgis,the dog's incredibly smart,it's incredibly friendly and it's like a big dog in a small package.And plus,I just can't resist them as puppies.They're's something about PWC puppies in particular that has that special charm for me.

Now for Cats:

Munchkins,not much I have to say other than the fact that they're pretty much like a ferret as a cat.Gotta love those little guys.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Anything large that looks more like a wolf than a dog. And Dobermans and Rottweilers; they're incredibly loyal and devoted and will put themselves in harm's way for you like guardian angels. They have a bad reputation here thanks to a few cases in the media but they are fantastic dogs if you train them right from a young age and make sure they know that you are the alpha.

I also love greyhounds with their gorgeous wiry bodies.

Cats? No preference really, we've always had ordinary tabby cats but they were healthy. Abyssinians are cool.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Favourite dog breed (in this order):
- Huskies (wit teh blue eyez thanx)
- Staffordshire Terrier = brilliant body guards. I can vouch for that.
- Doberman
- Greyhound
- Dalmatian
- Pug
- Chihuahua
- BullterrierxFoxterrier = the cutest puppies you've ever laid eyes on

Cats: Siamese.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
A few other dogs I'm a fan of:
-Boxers
-Bulldogs (French or English,doesn't matter to me,both are extremely lovable)
-Pitbulls (I really wish people would treat this breed better,they can be very sweet)
-Irish Wolfhound (Biggest dog out there and they're still adorable)
-Toy Poodle (Being honest,actual Poodles aren't bad,they're actually pretty nice at times but I just prefer Toy Poodles thanks to my cousin's Toy Poodle.)
Beagles
Great Dane
Cocker Spaniel
Labradoodle
Labrador Retriever

Demon619

Deadman walking
Never really had a prefrence for dogs, currently my dog is a poodle/chihuahua mix (not my idea but I love him anyway).

Cats, I've always had a prefrence for Persian felines, thats what both my cats were (damn cancer...god I miss them).

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Siberian Husky ‘cos they’re huge and fluffy and wolfy and just gorgeous!
Boxer- I loved my Zeus. He was so friendly and loyal and dopey!
Chihuahua- I actually hate them and all small yappy dogs, but for reasons too long to explain, I have one named Pudding, long haired and utterly adorable. Short haired Chihuahua’s are fugly.
Not a fan of cats but I saw that Scottish Fold on YouTube and awwwww!
I just like ginger/white moggies too.

Top Bottom