• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

Zombie Killing Pro
Haha, A buddy Brought this up in my Favorite Enemy thread and Really Bosses should be their own Discussion.

My Favorite was Nightmare. He was the Funnest boss to Go up Against. I know most of you would say Neo Angelo or Mundus, But night to me was the funnest to go up Against.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, I agree with you that Nightmare was the most fun. It's just his dang poke attack kept knocking me off guard! XD

WingsofaButterfly

DANTE!!! *Tackles*
Um...All the bosses were pains in the ass to beat.

But I think Mundus was the most fun cuz the first part you get to fly, then the second part was a pain in the ass.

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
the nelo angelo was ok, but i have to go with afew other peoples choice and say phantom. the banter during that fight was just epic. none of the bosses were really too difficult for me, but phantom was the most fun.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
My favorite boss fight would have to be Mundus,actually,Mundus is my favorite boss fight of all time.I mean,not only is the battle taking place on amazing looking battlefields but you get to see more of Sparda's capabilities.And being able to use Sparda's power was just....incredible.Kind of the reason why I created that thread back then with the discussion of Sparda getting his own game.(Probably not gonna happen,but ah well.)

Though one boss I really feel that should get some mention is Griffon.What can I say,I loved going devil trigger which made me able to have an air fight with him.Total awesomeness.

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
Griffon is definitely my favorite boss. He takes a lot of careful attention and focus. Whatever happened to moderately difficult bosses that actually took some thought into killing???

_EmotionsUntold_

Your best nightmare
^ that would be true if it weren't for the increasing level of laziness at which people continue to aim towards. Before we know it... games won't require any though at all and may as well be movies. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom