• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite anime?

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I used to adore Dragon Ball Z when I was around nine/ten years of age (which was seven/eight years ago), but I've not watched it in years and years because to be honest, it's gotten kinda lame. I used to also adore Pokémon (the first two series) and that too has gotten kinda lame. All they do is contests and I love the variety the whole franchise has to it now, but you can only not get bored so many times when Dawn is screaming to Piplup/Prinplup to "BUBBLEBEAM FOR SOME STYLE!" That thing still isn't an Empoleon. But I mean, I've not watched Cardcaptors in years but I was pretty wild for it and I bet it's still good. The DMC anime sucked for me so... well, I don't know. Never watched Naruto and never will, so I guess that the only anime I kinda like is Cardcaptors. I get bored easily.

Nymphatina

Premium
Devil Hunter 95;172273 said:
try watching Hellsing OVA its awesome!

i'll have 2 do that, for sure. :D HELLSING ROCKZ! :D

here'z a few more

x
Naruto
Rayearth
Those Who Hunt Elves
Gokusen
.hack//sign
D.N.Angel
Samurai Deeper Kyo
One piece
Hyper Police
Saber Marionette J
Ceres Celestial Legend
Betterman

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach!!!
Tenjou Tenge
Gantz
Berserk - the anime sucks, but the manga rocks out loud
Dgray man
Psyren
Soul Eater
Freezing
toLOVErU

Janny

Dines with dementia
I have yet to find a better anime/manga than Death Note. I also like Bleach, Vampire Knight and others, but I've always said that if a better manga than DN ever appears I will personally stab my hand with a rusty fork.

Btw, anyone ever watched "Voices of a Distant Star" or anything else by Makoto Sinkai? *cricket noise* They're actually short movies, but done in the usual anime style. And the plots are really amazing.

Top Bottom