• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fastest way of killing Imprisoners?

BananaPie

So i'm taking way to much time kill these beasts and only getting free hits after they use that stampede move.

TheNoHeartedBeing

This is to funny lol. On my son of sparda play through when you encounter him in Eva's grave I was getting my butt handed to me. After I died about 3 times i started the boss fight back up. I went doppelganger and spamed the crap out of divorce like i mean spamming lol. I didn't care how many times i got hit i just kept spamming it and i won

Story

Enable doppenganker, jump in the air, spam areal flush with JC or TC (bit harder but safer), takes 5-10 secs to kill him this way, less if you don't make any mistakes.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
What move do i need for vergil to stop the tyrant's charging? Volcano?

I would simply rely on Vergil's Trick Up evade to get above the Tyrant, allowing You to swing round and either Killer Bee or simply slash downwards. From there You should find yourself with enough time to perform Atomic or SolarFlare to launch the poor lump and have your way with him. Seriously, Trick Up is a Tyrant's worst nightmare, Big guys don't have a chance.

As for OP's question about Imprisoners, I would also suggest launching them whenever You can with SolarFlare or Atomic, once in the air You can use Aerial flush/Blistering Swords to juggle them.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Personally, I like to take the risk and go right above his back and spam Drive/jc.
If I'm feelling lucky, it's always more fun to take your time going around him with Doppelganger. In this case, the secret for me is leave the doppel delay and on demon yamato mode. So you hit the Imprisoner back with whatever you find better, and then use your evade to circle him, while the doppelganger hit his face with heavy attacks.
Or something like that.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I would simply rely on Vergil's Trick Up evade to get above the Tyrant, allowing You to swing round and either Killer Bee or simply slash downwards. From there You should find yourself with enough time to perform Atomic or SolarFlare to launch the poor lump and have your way with him. Seriously, Trick Up is a Tyrant's worst nightmare, Big guys don't have a chance.

So atomic is like the replacement of Eryx's launch? Thanks.

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
So atomic is like the replacement of Eryx's launch? Thanks.

Yes exactly Both Vergil's angel and demon skills (B hold for xbox and circle hold for PS3 controllers) that require precise execution once charged launch all enemies in VD into the air no matter what. Once you do that you are free to have fun with the demons as much as you want in the air and as soon as they hit the ground be careful and repeat for the most efficient results.

Top Bottom