• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fangirl/boy confessions thread

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Let me give you an example of what a fanboy/girl looks like;

*ahem*

*runs around flailing arms and screaming*

LIGHTNINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

lightning-293x300.png

^
bd3.gif

Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
84.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif
Just_Cuz_13.gif

Oh my...ummm, I don't think I have ever been like that with anything :D. Alright then, no fanboy for me. Yay?

Meg

Oh my...ummm, I don't think I have ever been like that with anything :D. Alright then, no fanboy for me. Yay?
XD Of course I was exaggerating and if you look at the OP you'll see I clearly say everyone is a fanboy/girl of something. :p

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
XD Of course I was exaggerating and if you look at the OP you'll see I clearly say everyone is a fanboy/girl of something. :p

Let me think on it for a bit and I'll come up with something to contribute properly to this. Sorry about that. *Thinks* :confused:

Reactions: Meg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Quite a lot of my Fanboyism has already been quite evident I should imagine.

Fanboy of Dante and Vergil.
Fanboy of Sparda, absolutely.
Fanboy of Neo from The Matrix. Really?

If I think on any more, I'll re-edit this post. But those are the main ones.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Don't have to be that extatic on the outside to be a fanboy/girl. It's all about the irrational obsession.

In the words of Mary & Max (great movie) "I may not look happy, but on the inside my brain is smiling."

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Ima Green Day fangirl :p thts pretty obvious though. Im also a Fangirl for Final Fantasy, DMC, Dante (yum), Lacey Mosely of Flyleaf, every screamo band Ive listned to, Lil Wayne, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Bayonetta :3 oh and most of all the lead singer of Green Day, Billie Joe Armstrong (he's one hawt ass mo f*cker :D)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
I would never....never....NEVER...admit it, but I'm a sony fanboy...i'm sorry but their systems are just superior...i don't get the red ring of death with them -.- ...and yes....i had an xbox and that happened....when microsoft stopped repairing for free....hate the company so much...nintendo is okay, but they don't really have captivating IPs for me

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hmm, I'm a big fan of obviously Devil May Cry, and the majority of the characters, but also...
*Final Fantasy (especially X, X-2, 13 and 13-2)
*Mortal Kombat
*Avenged Sevenfold
*Kingdom Hearts (all)
*But most of all...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I'm a fangirl of:
julian.jpg

Who would kick anybody else's butt because he's just THAT wicked. Even Dante's.

:eek:

I would never have thought I would find another! I'm a total Julian fan girl. If it weren't for him and his white hair I would never have picked up Devil May cry!
I've been fanning over him for years! And now Dante :D

Top Bottom