• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

**********E3 - today!!! **********

Will Capcom announce DMC5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
The worst thing of all : Capcom decides to showcase DMC5 in V-Jump,Famitsu,Gomitsu or some other stupid japanese only magazine,so the western world remains really in the dark.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Dante is Definitely in it? Is that any good?
It still think an announcement could be tomorrow...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just found this:
“Heavenly Sword dev, Ninja Theory, is working on Devil May Cry 5 for current-gen consoles.”
“We hear it isn’t currently on Capcom’s two year schedule, but don’t rule out a surprise announcement at E3”

Okay, so we already know it, but TWO YEARS?!
It came from PSM3 magazine.

aoshi

I can't wait for DMC 5. Concepts in game are so amazing that i breathe characters when playing and not playing as well. Bring it on capcom. I can't wait.

As far as competing from other games, I don't think any game in the same genre can come close to detailing as DMC.I got nero close up in a corner in fortuna and tried taunting. His model lip sync's as well.OMFG.Can detailing be any better than that?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
aoshi;247382 said:
I got nero close up in a corner in fortuna and tried taunting. His model lip sync's as well.OMFG.Can detailing be any better than that?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does these weird things!
245.gif

It's a given DMC5 will have to be top notch, especially the graphics. They were good when it first came out, but seeing how sharp and detailed Bayonetta is, Capcom (or the :ninja: team) are going to have to seriously up their game, in every sense of the term.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;247343 said:
I just found this:

Okay, so we already know it, but TWO YEARS?!
It came from PSM3 magazine.

In 2 years won't there be new next- gen consoles out?!

:mad: - Thats my impatient face!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Wait,WHAT????Then what's the point of Move and Kinect?They were just made to make the PS3 and XBOX360 last 5 more years the MINIMUM!!!!!!Remember,currently the only hope we might have for a next gen console release is the PSP2 that sony fanboys/girls want just to rub it on Nintendo's face...

Also it seems that it's real,but TWO YEARS????Something is fishy here...unless they plan on giving us a portable DMC game on the 3DS or the PSP...to lessen the wait that is...or a Sparda game.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My comment was sort of a joke - meaning anything could happen in 2 years. I have no idea whats on the cards for new consoles I was just thinking out loud. :p

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh,I see.I doubt anything's gonna happen,though.Even the whole 3D and "move" stuff Sony and Microsoft throws at succeeds,it won't be enough to start the work on a new conole[unless that is the PSP2,which is largely unlikely].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom