• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

**********E3 - today!!! **********

Will Capcom announce DMC5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I heard the E3 kick off is today so... anyone trying to watch it stream live online? I am...it's not working! D:

Capcom
1942 (iPhone)
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS3, X360)
Dead Rising 2 (PC, PS3, X360)
Dead Rising: Case Zero (X360)
Ghosts 'N Goblins: Gold Knights (iPhone)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3, X360)
MotoGP 09/10 (PS3, X360)
Okamiden (DS)
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes (PS3, Wii)
Street Fighter IV (iPhone0

WTF :dry: no DMC yet

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yay,E3...and Koba's there...hell no!Not only there won't be any DMC5 but also they will reshowcase some very stupid trailers of BASARA 3 for the west,because we westerners are far too stupid to look the up on youtube.Goddammit,Koba.

They will hog the spotlight mainly with Marvel Vs Capcom 3,then go to Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and finish it with Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Sorry for that.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;245204 said:
Cv: why didn't you put in maybe? :lol:

Because I'm done with the whole 'maybe, maybe not' thing. I want a yes or a no, gosh darn it! I hate when these bastards put the fans on a leash and put their hands in their pockets and go 'guess what I got for ya!' It's bloody killer! I can't take it! >_<

DB, have you been watching the whole thing? Did they say there is going to be no DMC5 at all, or are you guessing?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'm not at E3,still at my country and a little bored to see it from Gamespot podcast.But it's predictable : Koba was babling and teeling lies here and there and that's what we get for BASARA 3.As for MvC3?Nothing,just 2 trailers and BOOM.

[Manly shirt ripping with manly voice]They are...already rich.[Money rains from the sky.]

All joking aside,those last few years Capcom does nothing but screw around.I won't be surprised if they pull a "hey,next time you'l' get to hear about our other projects."

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I would really expect DMC5 to be a TGS announcement... i really hope i am wrong.
Then again, it took capcom a few years to admit that dmc on the psp was canned.
Don't expect too much.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Shame Capcom don't have a live feed, I just finished watching EA's feed.

EA's E3 event - EA Sports telling the world how awesome they think they are followed by the Sims creator going philosophical about life. Oh and Crysis is still pretty.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My hopes for this announcment of a DMC5 is low, but that doesn't mean I don't accept surprises cause I'm really in need of one since E3 this year isn't impressing me much. :<

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Has there been any word yet? I can't watch E3 because I don't have the freagin' channel. I do hope they announce it. I am beyond ready for DMC5 lol.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well they are supposed to reveal some big surprise game at 5pm, and the only conference going at 5pm is the Ubisoft one (currently underway) So far they've showed some gameplay for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and a skateboard game, but it's not Capcom games. I was told that Capcom would have revealed their titles and stuff at the Sony conference, which was 12pm this morning in LA, but nobody has posted DMC5 has arrived!!! anywhere on the internet, so I'm hoping they'll still announce it.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Its been too long now so I am going to remain pessimistic until they finally decide to announce it (if ever). I am kind of sick of being let down over and over and over and over and over. If we don't see it at E3 I won't be expecting it at TGS, this is beyond the point where it was beyond stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom