• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 Day Two - Itsuno interview

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

Not much here than what we already knew but it's interesting that part: "I wanted to get Devil May Cry game in players' hands as soon as possible".

At least we can get that his interest in the franchise is definitely there.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So that's why. Capcom, like so many others, saw the opportunity to get those who skipped the 7th generation councils with the two DMC games that were made in it. I actually think they should consider porting the HD collection, too, because to be honest DMC4 and DmC were pretty low on my list of favorites for the franchise.

I don't know what it would take to port them to the PS4 and XB1 but if they sold the games on their networks for $10 people would most definitely buy the games; if they wanted to add improvements or mods, like style switching for 3 and rebalancing for 2 and another fresh coat of paint for all 3 (like new, higher polygon models) even $20 to $30 would be a decent asking price. But that's just me, though.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
1907494_731589560296420_3645180511579547944_n.jpg

Umm. apparently those three are getting along quite well. So no hope lost I hope :)

Top Bottom