• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Downloadable content requests...

bryanrisktaker

I want mini missions for trish/Gloria and lady!!!1 pleaaassse!!!

i'd imagine it to fill some gapn the story like the part when trish helped the civilians during the hellgate breakout...also, a short mission for gloria which ends with meeting up with nero at the bridge... and lady's mission would be about how she discovered the order (which is before she told dante about it).... PLEASE!!! the 3D models are already in the game, might as well utilize them more rather than just seeing them in cutscenes...

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I just want the traditional DMC1 and LDK costumes, and a couple of costumes for Nero. I would be really happy with that, anything else would be a bonus.

Also, if possible I would like to see a way to play Dante and Neros missions with the opposite character, which wouldnt be too hard if they added a simple mechanism to allow Dante to pass Neros devil bringer actions (such as letting him use a demonic jump to pass Hell Bound sections, and letting him activate Gyros with a regular attack.)

If we're talking 'what if' situations though, I would love to see DMC2 and DMC3 costumes as well for Dante, playable Vergil and some extra weapons, such as Sparda (for both Dante and Nero) and Yamato (for Nero non DT)

heatlancer

1# Trickster
holy ****..if what the two guys above me suggested came true, dmc4 would straight out be the greatest game EVER.. i'd love an online dmc game where i could kick people's asses..

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Hmm, maybe. But I dont really think DMC would work very well as vs.

Online coop would be better, imo - even just co-op bloody palace of some kind.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
if downloadable content is released i would like to see all of the usual costumes which dmc3 included plus id like them too bring back the old bloody palace mode. i dont like how it is timed and i know i havent got very far on bloody palace but all i saw was scarecrows.
i think it would also be a good idea if you were able to use all the weapons from the other games in bloody palace or even in the actual game, maybe even a few different styles such as quicksilver or doppleganger or maybe even some new styles
wow i dont want much do i.:lol:

june34

Id like costumes and diffrent playable character's like trish and lady, and aspecaily vergil ^_^ , and some other missons

Top Bottom